Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

sooo someone convince me to buy him
i like how hotshotgg goes well with him and how even when not fed he can still be good.
but at the massive cost price.............
so someone convince me to buy him pls

thnx

Cheab

06-01-2011

Tanky DPS = WIN?

Aikimiller

06-01-2011

Reasons to buy Lee Sin, the blind monk:

1) You're tired of characters that are easy
2) Being able to see where your going has gotten boring
3) 4 skills just aren't enough for you, you need 7, and you need them to only work when you time them perfectly.
4) You're tired of characters that don't need flash to have their ult go off correctly

Lee Sin has an incredibly high skill cap, and he is currently bugged (a fact that riot seems to be either ignoring, or using to balance him), he's a lot of fun to play, just don't expect to be good without a lot of practice.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikimiller View Post
2) Being able to see where your going has gotten boring
This made me laugh.

Don't buy a character just because someone played them well in a tournament game. It's more important that you pick champions that work well with your personal style and preferences. There isn't going to be an "auto-win" champion in this game with the possible exception of new champions getting released that end up being too powerful --- and those get knocked down off their pedestals in short order.

If you're interested in Lee Sin, he's currently on free week. Run a few practice/custom games with him and decide if he's the style of champion you want. You literally cannot just run into the enemy with him and spam all your skills to come out ahead. He takes a methodical and planned approach to fights that is, frankly, beyond the scope of many average players.

Felstag

06-01-2011

wait, how is Lee Sin bugged? I have been playing him for about a month now and havnt noticed anything...

quantumFoam

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felstag View Post
wait, how is Lee Sin bugged? I have been playing him for about a month now and havnt noticed anything...
He is bugged because you can doubletap tempest I believe and it will do the aoe damage twice. I have heard if you can master pulling it off, it will reduce his jungle time significantly.

simplygnome

06-01-2011

Wait to play him for free.

As has been said...He has a high skill cap. You could potentailly waste a lot of time (ip) on someone who doesnt fit your playstyle.

Mejakallu

06-01-2011

Do you like difficult to land skillshots that are integral to your ganks?

Do you like jumping around the map like a crazy fool?

Are you prepared to stack 6 warmogs?

Felstag

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra0ul Duke View Post
He is bugged because you can doubletap tempest I believe and it will do the aoe damage twice. I have heard if you can master pulling it off, it will reduce his jungle time significantly.
WHAT?!?! That's the Glitch!?!? I've noticed that happening alot! Hm....So any ideas on how you do it? I thought it was just random....Could be interesting.

Mejakallu

06-01-2011

They're intending on patching the double E "bug" and maybe compensate some damage values on it as a result.