Who is the best laning partner for Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnissions

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
Anyone with a hard CC, (Taric, Xin, Blitz, Sion, so on.) or someone who enhances Jax's damage by giving him AP/AD. (Janna, Sona)
This. Just laned with a blitz, and a lux yesterday, and it was squishy rape. especially if you rune flat ad reds and offensive quints, your laning phase is awesome(not so much against beefy people like mord though =/).

Spluuge

05-31-2011

AD on Jax? You should try mpen reds, biggest damage boost. Although I know little about Jax so don't go by what I say.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spluuge View Post
AD on Jax? You should try mpen reds, biggest damage boost. Although I know little about Jax so don't go by what I say.
Well AD gives DMG and HP. AD also boosts your autoatks.

Tanglewalker

05-31-2011

I'd have to say Janna. Shield is awesome, as was mentioned a couple times, but people seem to skip over her other 3 abilities, all of which work very well to help jax. Knockup plus a high powered snare make sure they never get away from jax, and you can use monsoon to heal jax and/or knock enemies backwards towards jax and away from their towers. I've had plenty of games laning with jax and had over 10 assists to him in just the first 15 minutes into the game, if not more.

Iron Tyrant

06-01-2011

Hard CC would be best, doesn't necessarily have to be tanky though, jax tends to be pretty durable.
Blitz is a great choice, good damage and built out of CC

Swiftwynd

06-02-2011

CLEARLY you are ALL mistaken.

No one here has abused the most overpowered burst/defense combo in the game I see?

Karma + Jax.

If you thought Zil's bombs were lolzy, you havent seen nothing yet. A level 1 100+ shield/nuke plus jax's burst is just ridiculous. Level 2, he has empower + jumpstrike + bubblebomb and fan from karma, and any harass on karma is only going to make it that much more painful.

Add in the exhaust/ignite from jax, and you have a certain FB unless they have flash and ghost.

Flat AP quints + Doran's Ring + ap per level glyphs = amazing defense and offense from Karma's shield, and jax is the best delivery mechanism in the game