Who is the best laning partner for Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

05-31-2011

Xin + Jax is quite possibly the most dreadful lane combo I've seen yet. If you just step outside of tower range for a moment, you're dead. Then when everyone has a little more HP, they're destroying you under the tower.

The burst is absolutely absurd. Having a stun on hand, however, helps dramatically - but that really goes for any lane comp.

I pwnz u now

05-31-2011

Singed is a **** partner for Jax. You can't share farm. Get a support or blitz. It's awesome.

Etherimp

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Xin + Jax is quite possibly the most dreadful lane combo I've seen yet. If you just step outside of tower range for a moment, you're dead. Then when everyone has a little more HP, they're destroying you under the tower.

The burst is absolutely absurd. Having a stun on hand, however, helps dramatically - but that really goes for any lane comp.
That's what I was saying.

Fluffyburrito

05-31-2011

Taric. Of course Taric is a great partner for everyone, but he's still a good one for Jax due to his stun. Makes empower+leap combos easy.

Brochilles

05-31-2011

Not reading all the posts but IMO if you want to carry a team cause of bad teammates i would suggest picking a better carry then Jax. I would pick up a ranged carry like Cait or Vayne and would get my partner to be someone who doesn't need CS to be competant. So someone like Taric or Janna or Soraka.You get 100% of last hits and you will end up destroying teams. I suggest a range carry because if you choose a melee if the other team is decent or you are up against two ranged, when you last hit you put yourself in position to get harrassed, stunned, or cc'd if the other guys are decent.

Shamanb

05-31-2011

Taric is incredible, heal + stun + armor buff/dmg to burst.

Janna is awesome too, cause she can shield and buff you, but she can also save your ass with a tornado if ur in trouble.

Herne

05-31-2011

I've had the misfortune of playing solo top against a Jax and Kennan both carrying Ignite. I considered myself lucky to only be killed via tower-dive twice. Super aggressives were super aggressive. D:

Sky Avenger

05-31-2011

taric / sion is rape

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brochilles View Post
Not reading all the posts but IMO if you want to carry a team cause of bad teammates i would suggest picking a better carry then Jax. I would pick up a ranged carry like Cait or Vayne and would get my partner to be someone who doesn't need CS to be competant. So someone like Taric or Janna or Soraka.You get 100% of last hits and you will end up destroying teams. I suggest a range carry because if you choose a melee if the other team is decent or you are up against two ranged, when you last hit you put yourself in position to get harrassed, stunned, or cc'd if the other guys are decent.
Tbh that's only partially true - as Jax, your lane partner helps you to get pumped early game, then you'll have plenty of HP and can get tanky enough to wipe their team. If you picked ranged carry, you'd get some nasty dmg, but you'll be squishy and if they finally realized you are the threat and went after you no matter what - upsies.

DontFeedMeGG

05-31-2011

Janna. OP E early game is OP.