Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.81

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanorne

03-23-2010

Quote:
Zenharu:
It's 11 hours. 12am on the 24th means the night of the 23rd, when it just becomes the 24th, until 11am on the 24th. So 11 hour downtime.

Thanks for the reply ^^

-facepalm- Today is my day off too >.<

Decepticon

03-23-2010

Little patch, long downtime.....

VoG Nova

03-23-2010

flash is definately ****ed now

KarlKlaps

03-23-2010

are u ****in joking??????
heimer is totaly useless now
3 turrets rockets hit minions most useless champ ever

Lawful Cupcake

03-23-2010

Quote:
CookieRogue:
Maybe ezreal's gonna be playable now.

Tired of all these noobs comin' in here telling everybody that they can't play a solid champ. Ez is a good champion. Perfect balance of awesome. The sad part is that nobody seems to realize that Shift can be just as good defensively as it is Offensively. If you learned which situations called for what, you'd be fine. of course, you're probably one of those people who yells in vent things like "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY CAN'T I HIT THEM! I'M CLICKING ON THEM WHEN I USE MY Q MOVE DERPDERPDERP"

Sorry, got furious for a second there. Ezreal buff: totally not justified. I'm starting to get annoyed Riot; you keep buffing champs that don't need it, and eventually all the XXXX needs a buff threads turn into QQ I'm losing because a week ago I asked you to make this character OP! Nerf him into oblivion. PLEASE, PLEASE, don't make the same mistake you made with Udyr... He was decent on release, better on the next patch... then ridiculous OP buffs and finally... this. Kat was the same way. Please ignore most of the crying threads.

Pendulous Fall

03-23-2010

Better performance, HELL YES!

Elrihm Theurg

03-23-2010

Will all three of heimers rockets hit one target, if only one is around, or will only one be sent? If it's only one, then i will be building turret heim, or not playing him, from now on.

VMan7

Recruiter

03-23-2010

Why would anyone take rank 5 of turrets?

Green turrets > Red turrets.

Kilolas

03-23-2010

Quote:
Udyr:

Particle and Network Improvements
We've made networking optimizations in order to reduce the lag and latency for some players. In addition, the particle system has been improved to provide better performance for some machines in areas that have a high density of particles. This is most noticeable near the top of Twisted Treeline, but general performance should also improve.

I bet it would be even more noticeable if you added Twisted Treeline to Matchmaking.

Lawful Cupcake

03-23-2010

Quote:
Elrihm Theurg:
Will all three of heimers rockets hit one target, if only one is around, or will only one be sent? If it's only one, then i will be building turret heim, or not playing him, from now on.

I assume it's the way they work now; if only one target's available, then only one will fire.