Release Notes v1.0.0.81

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arclaw2

03-27-2010

when is the new nidalee skin coming out

xAlexeyx

03-27-2010

I has been solved problem when I was installing game. I can send screenshot. Problem in CRC error.

Deleriousmuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
Wtf still no kat buff

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You must be ******ed, kat is good, like any champion is, if you know how to play them right and have a good build.

zweet zurender

03-30-2010

test

Thadious23

03-31-2010

wtf did you guys do to Hiem, ive played tons of rounds with him, he was my favorite Hero why would you screw him up like that, his missle now go for minions, what good is that! it was the one thing holding champions at bay now they can just rush the turrets way to think about that!

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadious23 View Post
wtf did you guys do to Hiem, ive played tons of rounds with him, he was my favorite Hero why would you screw him up like that, his missle now go for minions, what good is that! it was the one thing holding champions at bay now they can just rush the turrets way to think about that!
Or you can use your rockets to instantly kill the minions so your turrets can focus the champions instead.