Release Notes v1.0.0.81

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decepticon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Seems like a small patch.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluStalker View Post
Second Page!!!!(I think)

Yeah!!!!
Finally a Heimer nerf.
Those rocket nukes were started to get on my nerves.
Im looking forward to seeing the new mundo skin as well!!!!
Missile nerf? Man he shoot 3 at all levels if you get caught your done! that's why they make the new missiles skill shot kinda...

l Brøken Wings l

03-23-2010

I like the new Heimer honestly, other than the new limit on his turrets.

Ezreal buff is great, he really needed that. Seems like they're catering more and more to AD builds though, as opposed to AP. The buff to his passive makes AD more useful, and it'll probably continue along that route.

Bladecom

03-23-2010

Wow, way to ruin Heimer and make him unplayable. I was already que dodged a lot for playing him, now I don't even see the point in playing him.

I start off with less turrets, so I can no longer secure a lane, I get less turrets late game, and also deal less damage with turrets since there was no adjustment to the AP ratio on them. "but it's okay my turrets start off at level 3" who cares, I could easily set down a level 1 turret, and upgrade it to level two since I had low cool downs, level 3 didn't add much, and I never needed a level 3 turret asap.

So you then go ahead and also nerf his rockets, which was the only reason people ever considered him a threat, you nerf the base damage, you nerf the ap ratio, you nerf it's targeting system so now I can hit creeps with it? Why couldn't you just touch one thing first, and try it out before you ruined the skill.

And you had no idea what you were doing with his ult.

What's next a nerf to Janna?

Darkdra1

03-23-2010

Good patch! xD

YES! Shaco's shivs range increased! and finally Heim has been nerfed.

Now all we need is a Shaco skin

Torinux

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
Wow, way to ruin Heimer and make him unplayable. I was already que dodged a lot for playing him, now I don't even see the point in playing him.

I start off with less turrets, so I can no longer secure a lane, I get less turrets late game, and also deal less damage with turrets since there was no adjustment to the AP ratio on them. "but it's okay my turrets start off at level 3" who cares, I could easily set down a level 1 turret, and upgrade it to level two since I had low cool downs, level 3 didn't add much, and I never needed a level 3 turret asap.

So you then go ahead and also nerf his rockets, which was the only reason people ever considered him a threat, you nerf the base damage, you nerf the ap ratio, you nerf it's targeting system so now I can hit creeps with it? Why couldn't you just touch one thing first, and try it out before you ruined the skill.

And you had no idea what you were doing with his ult.

What's next a nerf to Janna?
HEre We go again, the MISSILES IS A HUGE BUFF!!! not a NERF!!! He shoot 3 missiles each missiles deals damage, Heimer will dominate mid lane hands down from now on.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

03-23-2010

Bring out the trynd buff/remake and his overlord skin already~!~

kjgkjgkgklfgl

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
HEre We go again, the MISSILES IS A HUGE BUFF!!! not a NERF!!! He shoot 3 missiles each missiles deals damage, Heimer will dominate mid lane hands down from now on.
"hits minions and champions" <-- he can't mid ****.

Rajah Viatos

03-23-2010

HUGE missile nerf. They cut off 1/3 of the damage of Heimer's only effective offensive skill, and killed its effectiveness. Since Heimer relies on turrets and passive-aggressive defense tactics so heavily, it made sense for him to have high-damage champ-seeking missiles that didn't need aiming or skillshotting - it was the only tool he had to keep pressure on enemies who figure out how to deal with stationary, relatively short-range turrets.

Now he has to go aggressive, pressing close in to champions to reliably hit them with a far weaker attack. New turrets are great, they needed the buff - but the missile didn't need the nerf. Overall he'll be a little better at team battles and much weaker laning, since the turret buff doesn't make them any less vulnerable to intelligent opposition and he can no longer defend them effectively.

I find this a good-intentioned but ultimately destructive revision that damages Heimer's best tactics in exchange for what is, essentially, an easier time contributing to team battles (drop your epic turret and rush like a Yi without the DPS and lifesteal instead of doing some prelim work) - not a better contribution.

Also, I have a bad feeling "closet Champions and minions" is going to have a really awful time selecting what you want it to. Please change his missiles back.

Bladecom

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
He already did, but ashe would never give it up, or there would be a sivir, a karthus, or a teemo, etc who would cry if you didn't give mid.

it used to be - 2 turrets mid lane before creeps spawn, then at level 5 have level 3 rockets. I had ashe, TF, teemo, etc all going back before level 4. he already dominated mid lane, he was probably the 2nd best mid hero in the game.

now good luck in mid.