Swain Skill order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deconstructor32

06-01-2011

Just started playin Swain and he seems really fun but I can't decide what order to get his skills in. I maxed out decriptify before I realized its flat damage and not so and so damage every second. Also what items to get on him? And just general tips would be appreciated.

pig of denmark

06-01-2011

i like to lvl torment and nevermove before decrep....just have it for slow to be honest......and Rod of Ages....really good for him....more mana health and AP=tankier swain

Deconstructor32

06-01-2011

So which do you max first? Or do you alternate between them?

pig of denmark

06-01-2011

get torment and never to 3 with decrept at lvl one then lvl torment to 5....with ulti taking priority over them all

OMG A Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

hey thought this might help you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLOVtRMXpE

Umbrex

06-01-2011

I usually start with decrepify, then torment, and then nevermove.

After that, I focus on upping torment, then decrepifyy, taking his ult whenever possible.

Pig Magus

06-01-2011

R>E>Q>W with 1 point in each by level 3.

Hellgodkr123

06-01-2011

R>E>W>Q is how I do it
Getting E is sorta like lvling up your other skills because throwing an E on a unit will increase the damage of everything else.
I usually go WEQWER or something along that because the early Q is mostly for the utility of slow and adding damage when using E

Cuix

06-01-2011

E is his best spell, hands down, no question. End of story. After that, Q becomes the next priority, with W being a 1-point-wonder for the most part.

Oh, and his ult should be obvious.

Fishous

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
E is his best spell, hands down, no question. End of story. After that, Q becomes the next priority, with W being a 1-point-wonder for the most part.

Oh, and his ult should be obvious.
Pretty much what I thought it'd be. Not sure why everyone pumping Nevermore up. I thought you'd just use E and Q together to lower them until you can use W to really drop some damage with ult or a partner. I figured priority would be R>E>Q>W. Unless you're laning and really playing aggressive and they're not doing anything back, I don't see why you need Nevermore higher until the end.