Help with Warwick item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhNoesItzAndrew

03-23-2010

Ok, well i bought warwick a few days back and im doing ok with him. I need help to perfect my build. I usually lane/jungle with warwick.
Here is my build:
1. Cloth Armor, potion
2. Madred Razor
3. Boots
4. Mercury treads or boots of mobility
5. Vampiric Scepter
6. Malady
7. Phage
8. Frozen Mallet
9. Bloodthrister/sword of divine
10. last whisper
11. warmongs armor/aegis of the legion
12. Madreds blood razor

If you have any suggestions to change my build please post. Or if you wanan give me a whole new better build just post. Ill be sure to try out all the builds and see which is best.Im open to new ideas!
Thanks for the help
~OhNoesItzAndrew

Thistlemin

03-23-2010

Hi ON, it might be helpful if you told us what Masteries you prefer or if you're open to changing them as well. If you use FLASH, I'd say push down Rank 2 Boots on your priority list.

Warwick blossoms with Attack Damage. I can't remember if I saw this or not, but Banshee's Veil as a late game Magic Resist item is rarely a bad idea IMO.

Also you may have meant this, but if you don't grab 2 HP pots to start, I'd suggest it so you can grab Golem buff from the start. It takes me 2 HP pots to safely do so with my build, but I'm invested in the Utility tree for around half of my Mastery points.

Good Luck! P.S. Try out Wazzabi's Guide in the forums. It's the best one going that I've seen.

OhNoesItzAndrew

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
Hi ON, it might be helpful if you told us what Masteries you prefer or if you're open to changing them as well. If you use FLASH, I'd say push down Rank 2 Boots on your priority list.

Warwick blossoms with Attack Damage. I can't remember if I saw this or not, but Banshee's Veil as a late game Magic Resist item is rarely a bad idea IMO.

Also you may have meant this, but if you don't grab 2 HP pots to start, I'd suggest it so you can grab Golem buff from the start. It takes me 2 HP pots to safely do so with my build, but I'm invested in the Utility tree for around half of my Mastery points.

Good Luck! P.S. Try out Wazzabi's Guide in the forums. It's the best one going that I've seen.
Im open to changing my masteries too xD and ty ill check out the guide too.

Stonewall008

03-23-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...t=56450&page=9

Use this guide.

It's a bad idea to start with golem since it's basically a "come gank me" message to your opponents.