My thesis work for animation (video) feekback encouraged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystal Vision

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

don't bash his animating skill, i used to take all these 3d classes, fun stuff i wish i was still into it. but yeah movement is insanely tedious to get good. props on the animating i think i still have some of my vids on youtube haha.

Zerothief

05-30-2011

oh wow that half life thing is incredible o.o thanks for the info. insipiration is always great too

also any suggestions on what i should make on my 3 months off?

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerothief View Post
Thank you this is what im looking for. feed back is appriceated because it means i can fix my mistakes
no prob, one last thing, that last part with the railing falling looks kinda klunky becuase the rail is better then gap its falling from (it also falls through the other railing) hope this helps

Floopa Joopa

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Tesh View Post
good, but my only gripe is the 'gliding' the fact that the foot movement dosnt line up with his actual speed, making it look like he is gliding or skating,
that being said, better then anything i could do haha :P
Yeah, it's almost got the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 3rd person movement thing going on. But, It's great so far. Keep it up!

HulkingBrute

05-30-2011

So is this your first time trying to animate something?

Zerothief

05-30-2011

its my first time trying to do an animated short. it was a learning experience to cram all the things that go into it into just 2 months. thats not alot of time between classes and work. im trying my best to improve though

Zerothief

05-30-2011

bump for more help. i wanna make this better

Vanishing Hope

05-31-2011

nice work i like the dark feel to it