Tribunal and the N Word

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Just gonna say it: I try to remain objective until I see the N Word. After that I don't even waste my time as it has become obvious that the person isn't someone I'd want to see in game.

If somehow TL: DR; N-Word= insta punish. so stop it.

Itamaru

05-30-2011

i agree with that as well

usually i try to avoid punishing on language alone but when it gets bad similar to that situation its over

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

the N word?...

nagger?

Wonton55

05-30-2011

Eh, if I read it once, I'd be lenient. Everyone has a bad day. But whenever I see people using this word, they spam it. In capitals. In all chat.

Yeah, that's an insta-punish for me.

Treister

05-30-2011

Nincompoop is indeed a TERRIBLE slur.

Pryotra

05-30-2011

Sadly their was one today that I was going to pardon. They reported him once with being racist, but I read the chat log and while he was angry, he din't actually sink as low to use racism. He was just unskilled and very angry.

Why is this a sadly, and a going to, instead of a finally and did? I hit my ten limit on epically obvious cases... feels bad man...

TrixThebrit

05-30-2011

You have to realize this is a game, not real life and that that word no longer holds the same meaning as it did back then, this is the internet, this is a video game. not the newspaper or the TV. and btw i'm black.

KhaorvaK

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton55 View Post
Eh, if I read it once, I'd be lenient. Everyone has a bad day. But whenever I see people using this word, they spam it. In capitals. In all chat.

Yeah, that's an insta-punish for me.
Offensive language I can overlook. I use it all the time.

but.

I don't know what kind of person uses the N Word even when angry. It never occurs to me to use it, in my worst potty-mouthed rants.

Yugthrad

05-30-2011

Any racial slur automatically makes me vote punish. I can understand noob, baddy, uninstall, etc.... but when racial slurs pop up I can't do anything but vote to remove them from the community.

Velkorious

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
the N word?...

nagger?
noob