Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

zilean! omg! >:(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

likeWTF

03-23-2010

so my main is annie, i basically dominate any class that goes mid. except.... ZILEAN
his bombs do soo much dmg early game. and i just cant touch him without getting to half hp. i am a 9/0/21 setup with a fullset of ap runes. any tips of how i can win middle?

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

03-23-2010

Carry cleanse or rush quicksilver sash. First one is normally better though. If you carry something like ignite or exhaust replace it with cleanse. Dont replace an escape skill with cleanse though

Eat dat chammich

03-23-2010

Quote:
likeWTF:
so my main is annie, i basically dominate any class that goes mid. except.... ZILEAN
his bombs do soo much dmg early game. and i just cant touch him without getting to half hp. i am a 9/0/21 setup with a fullset of ap runes. any tips of how i can win middle?

I'd say he's easier to handle in a solo lane than a duo. He has nothing but that burst...go at him hard and kill him before his cooldowns come back up. In a duo lane that is hard to do because his teammate just kills you. I agree with you over all though. Zilean and Blitz are far too strong early game in my experience.

wildfire393

03-23-2010

Quote:
likeWTF:

Magic Pen > AP Runes