plz stop picking eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcostis

03-23-2010

for the love of god stop picking eve! both shaco and twitch do her role better if every way. thanks. if not continue to be dodged by everyone like the plague and people with revive

EasymodeX

03-23-2010

Hmm.

Actually I wish people dodged more consistently when I go Tryndamere with Clarity + Revive.

Last time me AND the guy I queued with both went Clar/Revive because of some ****** on our team (think there were two abysmal champ/spell combos on champ select).

And no one dodged. Boy was that a fun game.

We won, because support Tryndamere giving mana to the team is the ****win. Ty ty.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Lol..... Tryndamere with clarity and revive..... that team must be horrible if you won.

Havikk

03-23-2010

Your absence of logic is astounding. Let me put it into perspective for you, since you obviously can't.

What Evelyn has that Twitch doesn't:
- A 2 second stun.
- A large heal from each kill/assist (after level 6)
- A skill to boost movement speed

What Evelyn has that Shaco doesn't:
- A 2 second stun.
- A large heal from each kill/assist (after level 6)
- A skill to boost movement speed
- A semi AoE
- A far superior stealth

What Twitch has that Eve doesn't:
- Ranged attacks
- A slow
- A DoT (kinda)

What Shaco has that Eve doesn't:
- A fear
- A DoT
- A blink/flash
- A minion
- A ward (albeit short-lived)

So, if you weighed the differences, you would see that Shaco is more viable than Eve as a whole (at least at a higher ELO). However, that doesn't mean Eve is not good in her own right.

Shaco > Eve, based upon overall utility/usefulness.

And, to compare Eve to Twitch; Eve has a greater single-target nuking capacity than Twitch does, not to mention her self-heals and stun. Twitch has greater AoE (Unless Eve has stacked AP) and a slow.

Therefore, Eve = Twitch

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Lol, far superior stealth my ass. Shaco's stealth is a blink, Eve is garbage. I hate her on my team, she is countered so easily. Nothing but a pubstomper.

Inter somnia

03-24-2010

Eve =/= twitch my friend. If you truly think so, you might have AIDS or something...

Reaver Forte

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
Lol, far superior stealth my ass. Shaco's stealth is a blink, Eve is garbage. I hate her on my team, she is countered so easily. Nothing but a pubstomper.
Stealth = Blink?
I thought Stealth = Invis.

60sec Invis > 4sec invis by far

Dr Troll

03-24-2010

Shaco's stealth is far better than Eve's as it's a free flash and makes him very hard to kill. Eve's stealth gets auto shut down by oracles, Shaco's is still good even when the other team has oracles because of the blink.

EchoRex

03-24-2010

If you need a long duration stealth, you're doing it wrong.

Eve's stun is point blank, her damage is point blank all the while she has no way to close distance, and has no escape mechanism nor survivability.

She is by far the epitome of an underpowered champion in this game, a point blank glass cannon with no closing or escape mechanism.

GgomaOppa

03-24-2010

What are you going to do for 60 sec invis, just sit in the corner and giggle?