Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Razer and Riot Games Partner to Enhance The League of Legends Gaming Experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rageahol

03-23-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Wasn't Razer aka the Lightning Revenant in DOTA

good call

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

03-23-2010

Quote:
Divinion:
NOOOO, I was actually really loving how this game DIDN'T use In-Game Items and the Item Mall is not anything that makes anyone Over Powered. Please, NO In-Game Items that'll make players over powered.

Lol, they mean they'll theme some items off of this, not that they'll offer special items to people that buy razer stuff.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-23-2010

nice, when is the tournament going down!?

Burning Rose

03-23-2010

Quote:
BWaffles:
Blah, blah, blah. Nothing new here. It's nice you're doing something, but it doesn't affect gam-

Thank you.

This was exactly my reaction.

Except you can replace this part:

Quote:

Thank you.

with me jumping up and down shouting like a 5 year old who just got a TOTALLY SICK POWER RANGER TOY.

Steric

03-23-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
the launch of the much-anticipated Twisted Treeline map into League of Legends matchmaking play

The part that the majority of players care the most about seems like an afterthought.

Lightstriker

Recruiter

03-23-2010

Quote:
Gathies:
Lol, they mean they'll theme some items off of this, not that they'll offer special items to people that buy razer stuff.

not entirely true. These are totally unique items. The difference is that they're WEAKER then the items then can be obtained for free in-game (t3 runes)

Rexplosive

03-23-2010

Here's the deal. I've played a lot of FPS games and I know the importance of high-precision mice, mouse-pads, headphones, flat button keyboards and whatever. I've used mice from Dell (-.-), Logitech and Razer myself and tried mice from other brands as well.
But seriously understand this... Razer is overrated and ROCCAT is far superior. The best mouse I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot of mice, including all the Razer top models, Mamba and whatever) is Roccat Kone. It's got superb specs but more importantly it has the best grip of a mouse ever. E V E R. And it's the grip that's the most important feature of a mouse if one assumes it has at least decent specs.

Would've loved if Riot had made a deal with Roccat instead. : /

But hey, I'm not complaining though. As long as it won't provide unfair advantages to players that actually (lol!) want to use Razer gear.

smokeD

03-23-2010

**** in my pants.

Argent Shaman

03-23-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
In addition, to celebrate the launch of the much-anticipated Twisted Treeline map into League of Legends matchmaking play, Razer and Riot Games will be hosting a 3 vs. 3 team tournament with the winning team receiving a major cash prize.

I assume there will be an announcement on how to sign up for said tournament?

~Argent

liezryou

Recruiter

03-23-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
"As a company with competitive gaming in our DNA..."

wat