Razer and Riot Games Partner to Enhance The League of Legends Gaming Experience

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stelfo

03-26-2010

if anyone's interested in practicing 3v3's on Twisted Treeline whisper me in game or any of my teamates: Stelfo, kinjin2, or lufkcer.

p.s. plz be level 30.

xviruz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

maybe there will be some nice surprise if I had razer ?

already have though, abysus and sphex...

Spinfinity

03-26-2010

I have had a Razer Copperhead for a few years now and love it. How about a reward for us who already have a Razer product? Something like enter the serial and get some IP or something? Just a thought, love both companies. Yay for Twisted Treeline!

Anabiel

03-27-2010

FINALY, now if only we can get like blizzard or bungie or something like that so were set for one of the greatest games ever, next to Mario and Tetris

SignalSound

04-06-2010

Quote:
In addition, to celebrate the launch of the much-anticipated Twisted Treeline map into League of Legends matchmaking play, Razer and Riot Games will be hosting a 3 vs. 3 team tournament with the winning team receiving a major cash prize.
i just was wanting, and hoping for i GM reply on this one pls.
i need to find out more information regarding the 3v3 tournament.
when is the date?
also
how would i enter?

any information i would love : D

Signalsound.

blackmoses

04-14-2010

Congrats Riot for making such a successful game. Us at Legion-Gaming are pleased with the progress you have taken to make the game more enjoyable and more comeptitive. Great job guys really.

blackmoses

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalSound View Post
i just was wanting, and hoping for i GM reply on this one pls.
i need to find out more information regarding the 3v3 tournament.
when is the date?
also
how would i enter?

any information i would love : D

Signalsound.

Invite only broski from what I understand. If you're invited you should recieve a super top secret email about said tournament.

Kornerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEGRAPE View Post
What about people who already have Razer products and don't want to shell out more cash for some exclusive stuff because they already have top end razer products? I just bought the Mamba, I want some sweet stuff too.
Just a quick reality check to all those who think like that ... when you bought your mouse, you paid for something you wanted and you probably got what you wanted. You made the deal knowing what would come in it.

Because you bought a Razor product doesn't entitle you to have everything nice or that you would like from them in the future. That would be like saying that because you bought a car in 1985, since new models came out with new equipment since, it would only be fair and normal that you get that equipment installed in your car, for free ?

Really ? I bet those same people who are asking for this would be the first one to say "no way" if it was asked from them/their company ... the worst being that I believe this'd be true in most cases.

spyninja

07-05-2010

we want at least 1 or 2 free promo codes