ELO hell....real pro

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehBubbly

05-30-2011

I cant get out of elo hell because I get to many incompetent people on my teams....I go on a 10 game win streak then i go on a 6 game lose streak. Lost all those games because of ******s. First it was 2 people fighting over mid so 1 left. Next its my 0 and 15 ww that ran in over and over late game so we had no chance. Then I get the trolls that start 0 and 5, talk **** and then afk. Then i get a guy thats laggin or computer died. Then I get somebody that says they have to go. Its just pathetic. Since SOME OF YOU think if you good you can carry yourself outta elo hell I would like you to get on vent and explain it to me. Cause I guarantee im just as good as a lot of high elo players and if u still think u can carry these ******s i liked to see u go on my account and win a match with these ****tards. Message me in game if you are high elo and believe im wrong and you can explain it to me.

RadiantPyrophore

05-30-2011

Nearly everyone in low elo thinks they belong in high elo. It's a pride problem. They don't want to admit that they aren't that good. The chances of them being good at all and still being in low elo, are vanishingly small, yet all of them think they are high elo.

If you really are better than your current elo, then you are on average better then the other FOUR people on your team, and the other FIVE people on the other team. Therefore, there can only be FOUR baddies on your team, and there can be FIVE baddies on the other team. Statistically, if you are better, there is a 55% chance of winning games and a 45% chance of losing them, if you play enough games where you truly are better than everyone else, eventually that 10% more likely WILL average in and you will rise. Otherwise you are lying to yourself and everyone else about your skill.

P.S. ELO HELL DOES NOT EXIST IN THE SENSE THAT IT IS NOT ESCAPABLE THROUGH YOUR OWN SKILL!

Pyroxite

05-30-2011

^ What he said.

Mistah Napo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant Coriolis View Post
Nearly everyone in low elo thinks they belong in high elo. It's a pride problem. They don't want to admit that they aren't that good. The chances of them being good at all and still being in low elo, are vanishingly small, yet all of them think they are high elo.

If you really are better than your current elo, then you are on average better then the other FOUR people on your team, and the other FIVE people on the other team. Therefore, there can only be FOUR baddies on your team, and there can be FIVE baddies on the other team. Statistically, if you are better, there is a 55% chance of winning games and a 45% chance of losing them, if you play enough games where you truly are better than everyone else, eventually that 10% more likely WILL average in and you will rise. Otherwise you are lying to yourself and everyone else about your skill.

P.S. ELO HELL DOES NOT EXIST IN THE SENSE THAT IT IS NOT ESCAPABLE THROUGH YOUR OWN SKILL!

No matter how good you are, you wont always be able to win a 4v5, and you wont always be able to counter someone who goes 0-15... i understand where hes coming from, and what hes saying is had that one person not did what he did, whether is feeding, trolling, or leaving.. he probably would have won the game. hes not saying hes pro, hes not saying he deserves 2k elo, hes saying hes tired of people ruining ranked games.

You say "If you really are better than your current elo, then you are on average better then the other FOUR people on your team, and the other FIVE people on the other team." Sometimes you dont have 4 OTHER people on your team, and sometimes if you do its likes your 4th is on the other team(0-15 ww as an example). Statistically you should win more games if your better than everyone your playing with, but your COMPLETELY leaving out the factor of other people. And if you manage to fall through the cracks somehow, the odds of getting a feeder or a leaver goes up it seems.

TehBubbly

05-30-2011

My elo is going up slowly cause games where my team is kinda competent and listen to me I can carry them. But a lot of game its not the case. Im just trying to trying to farm myself outta this elo. I do win games where people listen to me. A lot of the problem is that everyone picks a carry .........then i do the right thing and pick a tank....then they do no damage so we lose.

TehBubbly

05-30-2011

here is how my last lose goes....my team picks yi teemo vlad amumu so i pick irelia. teemo goes to mid and goes stealth. He then gives first blood to jax cause he was found and didnt even move. SO jax is then solo vs me top. he already went to buy so its up on me. I played close to my turret just farming. Eventually i had to b cause he was ahead of me. THEN while im gone he goes mia which i call and they feed him 2 more kills. Then when are back in the top lane he was wrecking me so im hugging turret and then their xin and ashe which xin had 3 kills by then came and easily turret rushed me. And then when i try to tell them to stop and just hug turret they blame me for the loss.

Im tired of people not understanding how this game is played and every game my team just feeds. I only win when they dont feed as much which i mean by a good game i get is where everyone on the team is like 3 and 5 other then me which im probly 10 and 1

btw radiant u dont even play ranked games and by the look of ur match history u blow

Reepo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBubbly View Post
btw radiant u dont even play ranked games and by the look of ur match history u blow
I will just leave this here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...hlight=respect

Apart from this---- ELO hell is considered a short term problem that with the help of Tribunal and Leave buster should be near dissolved in the long run. This said- sorry you are facing trolls and not bright people, but what do you really want us to do about it?

Tigersand

05-30-2011

Pick a character that will work well with your team. Buy wards. Don't be an ass. Work as a team: set up ganks and stick together mid-late game. Buy wards. Learn when to last hit and when to push. Know when you should be letting your laning partner get all of the last hits. Buy wards. Communicate, don't rage. Know when to do baron or dragon and then help your team finish baron or dragon. Buy wards. Realize that people will inevitabley die; this does not mean that they are feeding. Buy wards. Share buffs. Play a support and use clairvoyance, it will make you a better player. Buy wards. Buy wards.

TehBubbly

05-30-2011

I do everything u just said....i know how to play....after playing pvp in other games for the past 6 years i have figured this game out...stick together late game......lol thats why i lose most of games cause 1 *** runs in and just dies so we are always 4v5

Tigersand

05-30-2011

You just blamed ALL of your losses on a teammate dying early. I admit it, you probably have had numerous losses because somebody on your team forced a 4v5, but I'm willing to bet that you've had at least as many victories because somebody on the other team did the same.

Judging (maybe unfairly) from your posts, you tend to focus more on your personal success than your team's success. In fact, I'm sure you usually go positive in your games. However, your score litterally means nothing. If you run in, do 0 damage, and die, but it gets your team two kills then you probably did the right thing. Focus less on doing well for yourself and focus more on helping your team do well. I'm not saying you rage, but getting angry at people will never ever help you win.

12345 ... 7