Mundo - Damage build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilkugar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
This is wrong. He'll get more EHP from rushing warmog's. Also, the increase in health from warmogs will increase his ult's regen more than the passive on spirit visage. Please do some math.
True for early levels in ult, at level 3 with 70% healing SV gives more than warmogs.

As for the guy you quoted, resistance is good but does nothing without base hp, and Mundo's hp growth is quite low (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ase_Statistics) for how important his HP stat is.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

so i should replace some items with others...hmm lets see.........btw what boots should i get?
here we go
boots
warmogs
blackcleaver ( help on whether to replace this)
atmas
phantoms
infinity edge

this will be effective against an ad team with the armour from warmogs and atmas and will hopefully also pump out some good damage for facing casters swapping the atmas with FoN or another mr item will remove the need for the armour and plus the % damage wont be too effective aginst those squishy casters anyway (correct me if im wrong) for offensive build can someone pls give me feedback on whether this will worki or not?

ty

RobertPooner

05-30-2011

get spirit visage before anything.. PLEASE

Gnatter

05-30-2011

ive done jungle, dps mundo pretty succesfully b4

go something like ninja tabi, cloak + dagger, wit's end and then survivability/dmg as u see fit

mojozhu

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkugar View Post
True for early levels in ult, at level 3 with 70% healing SV gives more than warmogs.

As for the guy you quoted, resistance is good but does nothing without base hp, and Mundo's hp growth is quite low
(http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ase_Statistics) for how important his HP stat is.
His real HP in a fight is about 150% of his actual hp depending on the rank of his ultimate. That's why I suggest getting resistance.

Larson McMurphy

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojozhu View Post
His real HP in a fight is about 150% of his actual hp depending on the rank of his ultimate. That's why I suggest getting resistance.
Now you're just not making any sense. You said it yourself, Mundo's ult scales with EHP not health. The more EHP you have, the more EHP you regenerate. That said, you should try to optimize your EHP. This means you should rush Warmog's first, then build resistances afterward as you approach level 18. I said it before, I'll say it again, please... do some math man.

Xocolatl

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
Now you're just not making any sense. You said it yourself, Mundo's ult scales with EHP not health. The more EHP you have, the more EHP you regenerate. That said, you should try to optimize your EHP. This means you should rush Warmog's first, then build resistances afterward as you approach level 18. I said it before, I'll say it again, please... do some math man.
The thing with building only EHP (MR and AR, but no regen) means that your normal regen is much lower, which means you will either be squishier than normal, or you simply can't use your skills too much. FoN gives plenty of regen and also great MR, but I don't know what to do with the AR side though..that's the bad thing with EHP--you kind of need both AR and MR, and it can be somewhat hard to itemize for early. Mass HP tends to help with that. Late game, AR/MR all the way, baby.

HeXiiS

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojozhu View Post

Wit's end is your best friend. 50MR + 40% AS + 42 extra damage will give you crazy early game edge for just 2000 gold.

would the bonus damage form wits end stack on top of his W skill?

XTreeX

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecrobb View Post
get spirit visage before anything.. PLEASE
visage is good but warmogs is better isnt it?
maybe i could get warmogs before visage to get that passive farmed then go SV
before building attack.........
so i guess it would go something like

ionian treads
Warmogs
SV
black cleaver
phantoms
atmas / or if your doing really well infinity edge

Ligon 0

05-31-2011

with a dps i have had luck with

Ionian treads
Warmongs
Atmas
Black cleaver
FoN
and depending on what the team is consisting of
phantoms or trinity force.