What is the best offtanks there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6PoolHater

05-29-2011

I got 3150 IP, and I wanna buy offtnaks. I can wait to 6300 too, so I want to ask you what is the best out there?
-xin
-jarvan
-olaf
-udyr
-irelia
-renekton
-etc.

BiCuriousGeorge

05-29-2011

idk if their is a best. alot are good for different situations but i would say renekton is a good pick and udyr if you wanted to jugnle. Xin is a VERY strong burst ad champ and irelia is an all around great champ with alot of utility but is harder to use.

TheClampot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Anivia 8D

Shinnyshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Jarvan. He can be as tanky as you want. Can even serve as a main tank in a pinch, if you need him to.

XaoGarrent

05-29-2011

Everyone you listed there is good (except maybe Udyr, opinions tend to vary on him), although personally I'm partial to Renekton.

WasteOfFire

05-29-2011

I think you mixed up tanky dps with off tank for some of those. IMO, the best off tank is Nunu.

Bergtau

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinnyshin View Post
Jarvan. He can be as tanky as you want. Can even serve as a main tank in a pinch, if you need him to.
He really can't. You build him full tank and everybody just ignores you.

iLive

05-29-2011

I think you should save up to 4,800 and get Rumble instead. He's not as squishy as you would have thought as ability power, and at the same time he deals tons of damage and makes some great slow.

I very often have x3-4 more kills than deaths, and my assist is only high. I love all of his abilities and how he works!

mikeypeavy

05-29-2011

tnaks a pretty good, offtnaks are better

chaseinvaders

Recruiter

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
He really can't. You build him full tank and everybody just ignores you.
how can they ignore you when you just DEMACIAD'd their carries face in?