Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to better your win rate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havikk

03-23-2010

Quote:
Soryujen:
You actually didn't criticize my post you just explained to me why you play the way you do.The original post is only a conceptual framework on how you can improve your win rate. In your responses you cite examples of how other people did this and that and how they messed up. See headline 1. I have always been rewarded by following these ideas. My team follows the same ideas and we have not lost a single match in 2 days (about 15 matches played or more). We win because we are a team. I play with pugs as well that don't listen. I still won't lose. In 90% of the games they ignore my advice until they see me making the effort to save their asses even if i die. When people follow the mantra we win because when you combine 5 you can squash anything. Look at the power rangers, look at captain planet. I can;t convince you to do as I say i can just tell you how things work for me and my teams. I've had all the crappy things you listed happen to me if not worse. At the end of it I still try to do the right thing.

You need to pick up a dictionary, and look at the definition of 'criticize'. It would benefit you greatly.

The fact that you're comparing 'The Power Rangers' and 'Captain Planet' is pretty pathetic - Add my ign, Havikk, and I'll show you the definition of 'squash', and how a team actually works together.

Soryujen

03-23-2010

Quote:
Havikk:
You need to pick up a dictionary, and look at the definition of 'criticize'. It would benefit you greatly.

The fact that you're comparing 'The Power Rangers' and 'Captain Planet' is pretty pathetic - Add my ign, Havikk, and I'll show you the definition of 'squash', and how a team actually works together.

I'll go look for a dictionary right now, maybe along the way I'll find your sense of humor.

Conley

03-24-2010

Great read!

Retsu Unohana

03-25-2010

lol well i agree to never surrender you know the other team can always fail reallllly badly and end up losing xD. As far as listening to people saying "lets baron" as the other team is pushing base welll..... no (psst soraka owns janna forever)

saixx

Recruiter

03-25-2010

I'd actually advised that you try a support char if you want to better your WIN rate not k/d. I'm rockin a 47-16 W/L on taric solo que. Being a carry doesnt just mean being the one to get all the kills, I've carried several teams as auraman. I get chalice for mana, boots, then aegis, followed by starks or soul shroud based on team, then other if necessary. Run in pop your ulti aura, give armor, extra armor, mag resist, mana regen, damage, healing over time, atk speed, life steal, cooldown reduc...yea your team just became waaaay better. I'd rather win and have 2-4-18 then have 25-0-5 and lose.