New Skins and Shen Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Saturday View Post
Lol the skins for shen look just like scorpion and sub-zero for mortal kombat. WTF? How unoriginal. Lol Mundo's new skin is awesome! But shouldn't you all be working on making skins for heros that don't have them yet?
What is wrong with a good nod to a fun game like MK? Just like the Rammus Koopa looking skin... seesh... there is nothing wrong with paying homage to something. It is not meant as imitation.

Reiyu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-24-2010

alright, now that everybody has more than 1 skin available for riot point purchase...OH WAIT! NO! I lied. sorry. Can we PLEASE make something for Annie?

alright, so not everybody has another skin. Shaco has huge issues cuz of his hallucination though...Annie doesn't have any technical issues like that!! Hell, they've already made a skin for her, except NOBODY has it. I don't even know how to freaking get it.

Roukia

03-24-2010

Where is sivir's skin , shes the only champ with the default skin

ardulus

03-25-2010

Is there a way to get the links to the skins fixed they seem to be broken~

Vaen

03-25-2010

Most expensive free game evar.

ApocolypseChild

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Hey Riot 2 friendly word sto you... F U !!!! You know how to milk my money that effing Mundo skin is F U C K I N G A M A Z I N G ! ! !

I'm so buying Shen Bundle and the next weekend Mundo's!

I love the detail on Mundo's veins and you gotta love the Frozen arms effect on Sub-Zero Shen. You're doing a great job in the Skin Department Riot. Props to whoever is in charge of doing skins.

You morons, why not just play a bunch and get the stuff for free??

PS - Riot, I would love to get my pink tristana skin if you don't mind