Kassadin's Q skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baccata

08-31-2009

Hello everyone.

I love this champion, but it appears that it's possible to perform extreme harassment in early game thx to this skill and his W, which drains mana. Indeed, today he hardly comes short on mana, and somehow I find it a bit unfair when I can cast Q every 10 secs in early game, without potion.

What do you think about it ?

Hedgehog

08-31-2009

Hes easily harrassed, to support his mana with his second skill he needs to be constantly hitting the ranged creeps, rider minions or enemy champions.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2009

You dont need the second skill mich to chain spam Q. His mana problems come when he chains his spells together, but you can blast Q almost all day last I played him.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

08-31-2009

there are lots of champs that can do this though. just get meki pendant or whatever on chrono, annie, kayle, etc. and TONS of champs can sit there and "q" spam in their lane early on...

Lollerman

08-31-2009

Actually, who can't do this?

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-31-2009

Does it really matter? Any Kassadin that takes high levels of Void Sphere over Pulse is going to be weaker at ganking. He's hindering his early-midgame power for slightly better harassment.