LoL Europe - Its a Nightmare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorZ

03-23-2010

Im from Germany and wanted to play on the Europe Server for better ping, little did I know...

Europe LoL is full of bugs preventing people from playing. E.g.: disconnects in and pre game, incredibly long queue times (>30 minutes, and im not high ELO).

Its a different company running the game, but I think it does not reflect good on Riot and LoL. Just wanted to let you know.

Oh yeah, and complete unresponsiveness on the problems by the forum moderators.

dYCz6lcXvHgw3EQf

03-23-2010

I'm afraid you'll discover the grass isn't greener across the atlantic.

I left the euro server because Riot doesn't bother to promote it so there's no one playing, but the US server has longer queue times and while I don't get disconnected everyone else does.

dreisterKerl

03-26-2010

Isnt Riot doing anything about the bad, buggy situation in Europe ?

That just cant be true ...

its just so **** annoying...
The PVP.Net Client crashes all the Time and we have to restart after every match.

If i play on US i have a ping like 300-400 ... thats horrible.

Osmodius

03-26-2010

Every time I get owned by Riot for maintenance (I'm Aussie) I just thank the lord that I'm not dealing with GoA.

Sublett

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreisterKerl View Post
Isnt Riot doing anything about the bad, buggy situation in Europe ?

That just cant be true ...

its just so **** annoying...
The PVP.Net Client crashes all the Time and we have to restart after every match.

If i play on US i have a ping like 300-400 ... thats horrible.
Qouted for truth! I have the exact same issue! Horrible!

Riot! Speak to GOA

YallaYalla

03-26-2010

just switched. had like 700 games played on EU but meh

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

03-26-2010

You guys should email support@riotgames.com. That'd make sure your complaints got straight to employees.

noskill5

03-26-2010

play on US servers. you shouldnt get a ping much higher than 200, which is fine, and slightly less buggy

Sublett

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskill5 View Post
play on US servers. you shouldnt get a ping much higher than 200, which is fine, and slightly less buggy
I would do this if I hadn't already bought LoL Collectors + Heroes pack + getting to level 20 with a bunch of IP..

Ulminati

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublett View Post
I would do this if I hadn't already bought LoL Collectors + Heroes pack + getting to level 20 with a bunch of IP..
Go play on the US servers anyway. Me and my friends - all europeans - mass-migrated back to the US servers as son as the IP block was lifted. Sure, the pings are a little higher (we average around 250-300msec), but you can learn to compensate.

GoA has a history. DAoC, DnD Online, Warhammer Online... Pretty much every game they've ever handled the european servers for has been the same story. Lack of mantenence, lack of updates, frequent server outages and customer outrage ignored until whatever game they were hostng dies a slow, horrible death.

If you want to see how GoA handles customer service in a nutshell, look up how they handled the early-access codes for people who had preordered Warhammer online.