Does Thornmail/Wardens stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIoodHunter

03-23-2010

Like would thornmails stack so you return 50% damage? Im thinking no because it says UNIQUE, but with wardens it doesnt say unique so would its passive stack to 40% chance on hit and 70% slow?

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

if it says UNIQUE it doesn't stack. slows don't stack.

Harkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

I think Thornmail should be buffed cause every time I use it the enemy either does so much damage that I die in a second or two OR they do so little that it barely matters how much is returned

or maybe its just me
>.<

Praetor Kamahl

03-23-2010

If Warden's isn't unique like you say (I'm not gonna bother checking), it's the same case as Phage (which isn't unique). The slows (like all slows) do not stack, but the % will add up. It adds like dodge though. 2 phages result in a 43.75% chance, whereas 2 wardens result in a.. .2 + (.8 * .2) = 36% chance of proccing. That's all that changes with another Warden's mail (aside from the extra armor and health regen).

BIoodHunter

03-23-2010

thnx