Does anyone even get banned from the Tribunal or is this just a hoax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobbyjay

05-29-2011

I'm curious if anyone really gets punished on Tribunal.

A player named v3n0m92 has over 350 leaves and plays every day enough to fill his match history, and when i judged him on Tribunal, he seems to just troll and whine in every game...

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Just wait,thats ur questions u moan about in GD?

the 350 leaves are before leaver buster was even implemented.

Instead of annoying people over and over on various sections of these forums,inform yourself.

Don't expect a ban just because u punished someone,ur 1 punish doesn't ban him automatically after 5 minutes.

Yaezakura

05-29-2011

If you looked around the forums more, you'd find some people complaining about finding their accounts suspended, and receiving an email informing them the tribunal had banned them.

Sometimes for over 100 years.

So yes, the tribunal is working. Riot has told us that thousands of players have already been punished by the system, and that number will only grow larger every day.

bobbyjay

05-29-2011

Leaver buster? are you trolling?

If someone leaves over 350 times it's OK if it was before leaver buster was implemented? I have to do Riot's job to decide whether or not people like these are innocent or guilty?

It was an honest question to ask if they really ban people. If they can collect so much data for each player, why not analyze the cases themselves ?

I enjoy the Tribunal but I feel the lack of communication from Riot and the low IP gains for doing a job Riot should be doing is pretty ... ... meh

bobbyjay

05-29-2011

Quote:
So yes, the tribunal is working. Riot has told us that thousands of players have already been punished by the system, and that number will only grow larger every day.
thanks

TheRazoth

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyjay View Post

If someone leaves over 350 times it's OK if it was before leaver buster was implemented? I have to do Riot's job to decide whether or not people like these are innocent or guilty?

It was an honest question to ask if they really ban people. If they can collect so much data for each player, why not analyze the cases themselves ?

I enjoy the Tribunal but I feel the lack of communication from Riot and the low IP gains for doing a job Riot should be doing is pretty ... ... meh
You don't HAVE to do anything.

Also Riot still does all the punishment by hand, a job which requires them to review the guilty cases in order to determine the correct punishment. So you are hardly doing the entire job yourself.

Veelivar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRazoth View Post
Also Riot still does all the punishment by hand, a job which requires them to review the guilty cases in order to determine the correct punishment. So you are hardly doing the entire job yourself.

This. and by the tiny percentage of Pardon cases that have appeared, I'm not sure just how much time Riot is saving from the Tribunal anyway,

Seirai

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyjay View Post

Someone want to give this guy an estimate of how many cases come in a day?

SHADDIX00

06-23-2011

Yeah...it works i got banned for 3 days

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelivar View Post
This. and by the tiny percentage of Pardon cases that have appeared, I'm not sure just how much time Riot is saving from the Tribunal anyway,
Well...The Tribunal is kind of weeding out all the false reports. The heavily punished cases will get priority to get reviewed, so the worst of the worst will get banned sooner.