[Champion suggestion] Morgana nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob View Post
dun get y u guys think that spells OP late game 1 spell and its down =/ lol not a big deal for me =D
its a really short cooldown, it removes all debuffing effects and makes you immune to all debuffs while it lasts. And ontop of the huge amount of spell damage it absorbs it also scales with ability power, meaning as the enemies nukes deal more damage, if you gear up accordingly with them she absorbs more.

XIIÍ

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
I think the main issue is it takes all damage no matter what is left on it. Say her shield can only take 50 more damage but she is hit by a spell that does 900 damage...all 900 is absorbed instead of only the 50 and the other 850 hits her.
That is the main problem. Other than that Morgana is fine. Excellent support char.

blob

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
I think the main issue is it takes all damage no matter what is left on it. Say her shield can only take 50 more damage but she is hit by a spell that does 900 damage...all 900 is absorbed instead of only the 50 and the other 850 hits her.
oo yaa i rember that LOl and the fact it blocks ulties is sorta a pain in the ass =/ lol

Mannan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-31-2009

Ever tried killing morgana with zilian
I should make a paint rage of this.

XIIÍ

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannan View Post
Ever tried killing morgana with zilian
I should make a paint rage of this.
Technically, trying to kill anyone with Zilean shouldn't work. He's mainly support. Physical DPS > Morgana. In a game with equally skilled players, Morgana shouldn't be killing anything either (or maybe 1 or 2). A well played support Morgana should enhance the killing potential of the team.

Johann

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII View Post
Technically, trying to kill anyone with Zilean shouldn't work. He's mainly support. Physical DPS > Morgana. In a game with equally skilled players, Morgana shouldn't be killing anything either (or maybe 1 or 2). A well played support Morgana should enhance the killing potential of the team.
+1