[Champion suggestion] Morgana nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avenger

08-30-2009

Morgana's spell shield is a little too overpowered compared to other hero abilities, the ability for 4 seconds to just walk away when ever, is stupid. it should be more of an ability that blocks 1 spell like banshees veil instead of all spells for the 8 seconds plus the 500 damage and ability power, that's just to crazy imo...

Foreshadowed

08-30-2009

Nah her shield is fine

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
Nah her shield is fine

nah, her shield is not fine. Its pretty much the strongest non ultimate ability in the game.

Lovecore

08-31-2009

What's your thoughts on Kayle's shield then?

Lollerman

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecore View Post
What shield? She takes no damage for 4 tiny seconds, but you can still stop her. Her sister, on the other hand...

Ryderia

08-31-2009

in her defence, she's a squishy caster that has to get close to pop her ulti. 90% of the time, I get zerged down if I even try to use it on more than one person. The shield is the only reason I ever get it off, most of the time.

Duffie

08-31-2009

It is a little strong, but I love the utility of it when I am on her team. I think maybe it should absorb a % of damage.

avenger

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecore View Post

kayle's shield is not as bad considering the longer cooldown, but when the cooldown on morgana's shield is 12 or less seconds? that's just a tad overpowered, it should be more scaled with kayle's cooldown.

blob

08-31-2009

dun get y u guys think that spells OP late game 1 spell and its down =/ lol not a big deal for me =D

Vangu

08-31-2009

I think the main issue is it takes all damage no matter what is left on it. Say her shield can only take 50 more damage but she is hit by a spell that does 900 damage...all 900 is absorbed instead of only the 50 and the other 850 hits her.