How I would change Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

I would make his W hit creeps.
I would make his E not hit creeps.

Oh hey, now he can farm AND the damage his E does is worth something.

waxxdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Yes, but then he is over powered. He would farm and push lanes like no other, maybe mordekaiser. On top of his huge burst damage with his ult and then his arcane shift only hitting heroes, people would be screaming nerf. The way he is now: he takes a slight farming hit, a slight finishing hit with his Shift hitting minions. He is more or less balanced.

WasabiCannon

03-22-2010

His W not hitting minions is great how it is.
If you have problems farming you need to learn to aim your Q.

Id personally love to have his E not hit minions but I personally see no problem with it the way it is.

Venzael

Friend of Urf

03-22-2010

If you want to play a farmer, you're playing the wrong character. Ez gets most of his gold off champ kills, so if you're trying to mass minion gold you're doing it wrong.

Voidgolem

03-22-2010

Q's a godly farming ability. Or as close to one as possible without being AoE.

*shrug*

How I'd change him? Either drop base cooldowns a bit or increase duration of his passive.

Crimson Binome

03-22-2010

I'd lower distance on all his spells including ulti by 50%

Increase base cool downs

Increase mana consumption on all spells

And comb his hair.

just call me evo

03-23-2010

i dont think theres any issue with ezraels CD, at least not if you're using his Q ability nonstop

Prisom

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Binome View Post
I'd lower distance on all his spells including ulti by 50%

Increase base cool downs

Increase mana consumption on all spells

And comb his hair.
lol, he is already the worst champion in the game. Pretty sure that isn't called for. If you are having trouble with him then you're just being outplayed.

I could change anything about him then it would be that he gains some portion of his AP to his auto attack. It is pretty painful to solo the golem buff ect. He needs to be a little more self sufficient. I would also change arcane shift to only hit champs. That spell is useless for hitting minions...

chumbler

03-23-2010

I'd give him a hat. Also Ezreal is far from the worst champion in the game. Keep in mind that Evelynn exists.

Rezialn

03-23-2010

I don't think he's the worst. I don't think he's even bad. I think he's just too medicore. I don't see him becoming a heavily played top tier character, primarily because he's just about the squishiest hero in the game. I recall him having 14 armor at level 2.