so its been 78 mins now and the game wont end

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vyain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Im currently in a game. The score is 13-76. 2 people on my team wont surrender, and the other team wont push...They are dancing in our base I cant do anything to make it stop... wtf do i do?

Doesnt this qualify as some sort of harassment or is there anything i can do? This is pretty gamebreaking for me.

2nd time this has happened and it really just kills any desire to play this game...

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Backdoor. I mean, if shyt's not happening, mind as well.

DeanKeaton259

03-22-2010

hahaha you make me LOL long time

Ryude

03-22-2010

I would just afk or leave... I don't let that stuff get to me, but maybe you're extremely easy to pick on.

Vyain

03-22-2010

Ive been watching streams on solomid.net, but its still the fact that ive been at this for nearly 90 mins now and there is nothing i can do...

They are sitting at all entrances not doing anything and the inhibs arnt down, so the creeps arnt pushing...

Kind of depressing since this was my night to play

BEST ADC W0RLD

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryude View Post
I would just afk or leave... I don't let that stuff get to me, but maybe you're extremely easy to pick on.
I lol'd. Cyber bullying is getting out of hand these days.

Azelf

03-22-2010

All I can say is, good luck. This happened sometimes in competitive DotA, where you're not allow to "give up", and they just refuse to push.

lol @ who says surrendering is not necessary.

Hugenaught

03-22-2010

report them to riot. Screencapture+logs to support@riotgames.com

ConeEtho

03-22-2010

It is simple. If they are not pushing, kill their towers, even if you have to die multiple times for it. This way they either end it or lose.

Emergencia

03-22-2010

How are their minions NOT ending the game? I smell troll.