Unbelieavable but true - Pay to play games with girls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-22-2010

The site and what it does

Basically you pay a PREMIUM fee (8 bucks for 6 MINUTES?!) like a phone *** call or something to PLAY GAMES ONLINE WITH WOMEN WHO WILL STRIP FOR YOU

SICK and STUPID

Gamers, what has become of you?

SkitZaY

03-22-2010

lol @ description of chick.

This whole thing is hilarious, I hope thousands of 'gamers' spend money on this, so I can be the coolest nerd ever.

SlyGoat

03-22-2010

Nice.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-23-2010

Look who else made his way there: http://join.gamecrush.com/index.php?...2083&Itemid=56

If you don't know who that is http://kotaku.com/5473344/the-worlds...ond-life-troll

Sorayai

03-26-2010

wow this is sad. I can't believe other women do this >_< what's the world coming to... T_T

...and it's weird that men pay for that o_o and yes, it is sick and stupid

KaiTo1520

03-30-2010

Prostitution has even reached Online Gaming Now... all super nerds and virgins are probably Swarming over that site... hahaha... Guys who go there have one of the Lowest Standards in life... hMmmmm.... kids these days...

McComb

04-01-2010

This site is awesome.

Those who don't like it are tuds who still believe in true eternal love and want to love and cherish tenderly instead of fu-cking furiously.

Kadzin

04-01-2010

Isn't it easier, cheaper, and more effective to just watch pron?

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2010

I already made a thread about this. -1 for you because I got it first.

Lemons

04-01-2010

Wow, the guy who thought of that site is a friggin genius. Those girls are sitting on a gold mine. All they gotta do is play games and talk to lonely gamers and get paid? Sweet deal.

Sad part is, there's a lot of lonely gamers who are going to do this. Makes me sad. SMH