Would this be a good idea

Yes 8 47.06%
NO 2 11.76%
Why didnt they think of this before 7 41.18%
Other(Comment Below) 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Smartcasting on items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auguss

05-29-2011

Smart Casting is the greatest thing for a nuke(RYZE). Now can you please smart casting available for items slots. I have my smart casting enabled for ALT+(Q,W,E,R,D,F) can you please make the smart casting available for ALT+(1,2,3,4,5,6).

It is highly annoying when you have change your combo around and exit smartcasting, yes its only one keypress but lets say, you can hit someone with deathfire grasp, as your waiting for everything to cooldown on a RYZE combo of ALT+(QEWQDFRQEWQ) even at a 40% CDR. That one extra hit with a deathfire for an example would make RYZE and great NUKE/GRASS ASSASSIN/KILLER after his nerf a while back.

McGangbang

05-29-2011

Why make ryze more overpowered than he already is..
Keep him how he is, sure but don't buff him even if completely indirect.

Tha Steelman

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontlikeRYZE View Post
Why make ryze more overpowered than he already is..
Keep him how he is, sure but don't buff him even if completely indirect.
+1 for relevant username.

Personal anecdotes aside, this should exist. It won't really make anything OP or WTFBBQ; it's just a user-friendliness setting that really should be there.

Auguss

05-29-2011

The buff would not be just for him but for everyone that would have a ACTIVE ability item or a ACTIVE UNIQUE item. I would just like smartcasting on items. I was just using Ryze as an example.

Speaking of Ryze, IdontlikeRYZE, what do you do? Troll the forums for people who mention Ryze? MATTER OF TYPING THIS UP AND PLAY ONE GAME AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU RESPOND. Seriously?

McGangbang

05-29-2011

It is user friendly i agree.
But the problem which I have stated, directly towards Ryze because you were using Ryze as an example.
It makes most casters and button smashing ***-characters too simple.
Like Malzahar's pool, malefaeic visions, ult combo unbearable..
I agree on the fact it should be here.. But it makes the game to unsatisfying, i play characters that are considered difficult because I like the challenge.. It ruins the challenge knowing that other players use easy-to-use sort of additives to win.
As to Auguss.
You ignorant man, what an accusation though i see where you got it from.
Just because my name has relevancy towards your comment doens't mean I just go on forums and troll...
****a i ain't even know what trollin' is.

MattM3ister

05-30-2011

It is what should be a given. people shouldn't have to request this or "come up with it". It's as obvious as having the OPTION to customize your recommended items.

JayceJa

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontlikeRYZE View Post
It makes most casters and button smashing ***-characters too simple.
as opposed to holding your mouse over the enemy and spam click and smash buttons? there's negligible difference

smart casting is user friendly, it doesnt make any character better, just less tiresome on your fingers to play, the game difficulty is not meant to be and should never be determined by the difficulty of the physical input or controls

if you're argument had any sort of merit at all, smart casting wouldnt be in the game period

@Auguss
if your problem is letting go of ALT to hit the deathfire grasp then hitting alt again to continue nuking, you can either set your smartcast hotkeys to regular QWER, or set the item hotkey to ALT+1-6, so you still have to cast by clicking, but dont have to let go of and rehold alt

Umbrra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

bump

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

bump

Ayestes

09-02-2011

just needs to be added, it's a feature that should have been there a long time ago