Sword of the Occult + Jax.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HungryHungryPoo

03-22-2010

Okay so, sword of the occult stacks give 5 attack damage per stack, 1 stack for assist, 2 for killing a champion. so basically, 10 attack per kill. 10x4 = 40 hp per stack. 20 stacks is max and 20 stacks = 100 attack. 100 x 4 = 400 hp. Is it worth it to get this item? Thanks for the help :]

Timmalimjim

03-22-2010

100 damage and 400 hp? what is bad about that?

If you and your team is doing good enough to support it, i highly suggest getting it, the way it looks is you cant go wrong by getting it..

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Never get snowball items if you can't back it up with kills/assists.

PackMan97

03-22-2010

Guinsoo's Rageblade is another very nice item on Jax.

Crimson Binome

03-22-2010

It's usually a misconception, it's good but are you saying that you can get 10kills or 20 assists in the game(with out dieing)?

I used to play Ryze alot and get a Soul Stealer, it's great and all for the extra AP/kill-assist but I don't recall more than 5 times I've maxed it to 20(keeping it there for the whole game after that).

I know it's cheap but maybe that inventory spot could be used for a better item to put that gold in maybe one that is more reliable and gets you a solid never diminishing boost of HP/ATKP

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

For the cost, it can be a very good item.

PatMcGroyne

03-23-2010

Yeah at 8 stacks it is worth the gold so if you are confident tnhat you can get to 8 and keep it there or do better go for it.

Timlankey

03-23-2010

I got all three snowball items on Jax the other day for ****s and giggles...was actually pretty good O.o

I went 7-1-6 I believe, we ended it exactly at 25 haha. I managed to have 14 stacks on all of them by the end (I think I got all the items when I was 3-1)

Anyways, I think it would be worth it to be honest, but obviously only if you are confident you will do well.

BamSucka

03-23-2010

It's not exactly an expensive item and if you can get it early on it is worth it.

AdorableLady

03-23-2010

Well if you play good like me than i can get around 6 stacks ez in 10 mins every game guarenteed. 20 by 20 mins prolly if fed and 20 100% by 30mins with rageblade mejais stacked also