Tribunal Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkearth10

05-29-2011

Hey, I've been doing the Tribunal cases everyday now. It's kinda fun, satisfying to ban the scum on the game, and as everyone knows most of us are gunning for the nice IP at the end of it. It takes me around 20+ minutes to review the daily 10 cases now, although I must say after receiving an email saying

"We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 8 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 40 Influence Points."

I'm kinda disappointed that we receive such a low amount of IP. I know that the Tribunal will be giving out more IP once it's released for everyone but come on Riot, don't you think the players who are pretty much your Beta testers for this, giving you feedback could earn more than a measly 40 IP for our work? From the FAQ you said

"If your recommendation matches the final verdict, you will receive a reward in the form of Influence Points (an indeterminate amount, but likely comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay) for your civil service."

Which needless to say sounded like a lot more than 40 IP. Sure I'll still continue to do the daily cases I'm just trying to point out that it'd be nice if we we're getting a larger reward for our work.

Thanks, Darkearth10.

Space Racist

05-29-2011

Thank you for starting yet another thread on the subject of the IP reward being low.

Shoo

05-29-2011

This is like 1 inch from being a scam...zzz...