This tribunal is a a big failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NovemberDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

easy to resolve this.
People "agrre"with the sumers code, so if u haved read it alredy then u can be a nice judge at the tribunal and follow the code, thats it

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverre View Post
1. Tongue in cheek. It's an english phrase, so you probably don't understand it.
2. I don't have to worry about being in the Tribunal. I'm civil in my games and I treat people with respect. I have absolutely no problems here.
3. There is a RIOT employee who looks at cases that have been judged by people. In the end, punishment is still up to RIOT.
4. God doesn't exist.

lol i have no more words for you

no wonder the community is soo messed up.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotola View Post
lol i have no more words for you

no wonder the community is soo messed up.
In other words, I've destroyed all your badly typed arguments.

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
In other words, I've destroyed all your badly typed arguments.
no its simple.. i just realized you are just another of those kids that are randomly judging cases.

so im not going to argue with kids.

Mixairian

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulga View Post
Alright, so now if you are being prosecuted, makes no difference for you being judged by a real judge(who actually studied laws) or someone who works at McDonalds?and more, you dont have a chance of defending yourself here...
If you go to court, there is a Jury. That Jury is made up of your peers.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotola View Post
no its simple.. i just realized you are just another of those kids that are randomly judging cases.

so im not going to argue with kids.
lol, ok. At least I can read the cases.

I guess I'll just type 'A RIOT employee makes the final decision on all cases' in my first post from now on and see how far the idiots/foreigners can take it after that.

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
First of all, learn to type. I'd probably click Punish for you just because your 'typing' is giving me a headache.

Second, no one cares. Follow the code or get in trouble, that's pretty simple.

Third, you wouldn't get in trouble if an arranged team accused you, unless you actually WERE doing something wrong.

Just getting reported doesn't mean you will be punished.
Really? This says otherwise. Ah and im glad your grammar is impressive lol...

I speak German, English and Spanish.

My typing is giving him a headache careful guys dont get reported and if you do for random and unfair reasons MAKE SURE YOU TYPE RIGHT or you will be banned cause this uber judge will be TOO LAZY to read your chat log and will just punish you