This tribunal is a a big failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afpersing View Post
You agree to abide by the Summoner's Code when you play the game - and a good number of actions which have a negative impact on the enjoyment of the game for others is not allowed. If you don't agree with the rules of the community and the game, then you should not be playing. The Tribunal system is there to uphold largely accepted rules and guidelines of the game. If you disagree with the rules, then try posting about it in a more appropriate section of the forum - such as General Discussion

The tribunal is currently used in cases where a player has been reported for their behavior in multiple games - and reporting someone for things such as a stealing a buff will not result in that person being punished.
i do NOT agree with you yes the tribunal is supposed to make the code work but you know something? making ppl you dont know or have no clue of what happened to judge is bullcrap NOT to mention that i have played with arranged teams when im solo so i get 4 peeps that are arranged with me so they are messing up and i tell them tos top messing up they gang against me and then report me so i get 4 reports cause the babies are arranged and i get banned cause of that you have NO idea how many riot points i have bought and this people will ban me over no reason? i have to be worried every time im going to play because id ont know if i will be banned next time i try to get in???

You know the kind of stress that PUTS on my shoulders on a daily basis? hell no im not buying RP for a while now till this gets fixed who knows when i will get banned over no reason cause ppl are QQers and NOT TOM ENTION that like other ppl have stated a LOT of kids are lvl 30 and they have NO IDEA what justice is and they will just punish you cause they feel like it HELL NO!

Bulga

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erestem View Post
Whether you accept being judged by the Tribunal or not, should you break the rules you'll be judged regardless.
Alright, so now if you are being prosecuted, makes no difference for you being judged by a real judge(who actually studied laws) or someone who works at McDonalds?and more, you dont have a chance of defending yourself here...

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

It gives me more than enough information to click punish for nearly every case. These are almost always horrible people and many deserve perma bans.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotola View Post
i do NOT agree with you yes the tribunal is supposed to make the code work but you know something? making ppl you dont know or have no clue of what happened to judge is bullcrap NOT to mention that i have played with arranged teams when im solo so i get 4 peeps that are arranged with me so they are messing up and i tell them tos top messing up they gang against me and then report me so i get 4 reports cause the babies are arranged and i get banned cause of that you have NO idea how many riot points i have bought and this people will ban me over no reason? i have to be worried every time im going to play because id ont know if i will be banned next time i try to get in???

You know the kind of stress that PUTS on my shoulders on a daily basis? hell no im not buying RP for a while now till this gets fixed who knows when i will get banned over no reason cause ppl are QQers and NOT TOM ENTION that like other ppl have stated a LOT of kids are lvl 30 and they have NO IDEA what justice is and they will just punish you cause they feel like it HELL NO!
First of all, learn to type. I'd probably click Punish for you just because your 'typing' is giving me a headache.

Second, no one cares. Follow the code or get in trouble, that's pretty simple.

Third, you wouldn't get in trouble if an arranged team accused you, unless you actually WERE doing something wrong.

Just getting reported doesn't mean you will be punished.

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
If the fear of doing something, or a criminal system would stop people from doing something, no one would be smoking marijuana(wich i actually enjoy). None of human achievements was done due guilt, but against it...i will not buy RP for now, since i dont know if a group of youngters in a arranged team may not like me...

And now imagine in real life, if you were going to judge and punish your neighbour, and another guy who never saw you in real life would judge you....What ****ing big mess...
i SOOO agree with you man *thumbs up*

Ahri s 9 Anuses

05-29-2011

I figured out this thread. This foreigner is raging because he treats his team like **** when he loses and is worried someone will find out. Again. Just like every other person that is against the Tribunal, he has something to lose now.

I hope you spent hundreds on RP and you get permabanned.

Rhythmless

05-29-2011

What Bulga is saying- "I reject your reality and sub my own"

kakarotola

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverre View Post
First of all, learn to type. I'd probably click Punish for you just because your 'typing' is giving me a headache.

Second, no one cares. Follow the code or get in trouble, that's pretty simple.

Third, you wouldn't get in trouble if an arranged team accused you, unless you actually WERE doing something wrong.

Just getting reported doesn't mean you will be punished.
ok grammar pro. AND RIGHT THERE is an example of what im talking bout HE would punish me cause he is too lazy to read what happened MAY GOD BE WITH WHOEVER GETS JUDGED BY THIS GUY..

Let me tell you something the day you get banned and you have NO clue what you did you will learn your lesson kid, there are a LOT of people out there who has no idea what they are doing and are probably randomly using the tribunal to earn IP as you can see the bunch of QQers asking why they are not getting their IP

and being reported MEANS I CAN GET PUNISHED why? cause it will eventually end in the tribunal and only god knows whos judging me.

Skiegh

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulga View Post
Alright, ill explain to you why this is such a nonsense...

1st of all, people como from diferent ethnicity and some things that may look awful for me may look normal for you, for example in some muslim countries people kill womans, throwing rocks, because they betrayed their husband, well this look horrible for me, but i cant judge them...
Ok, first off... if someone in one of my games says something like "I'm gonna kill you like I killed my wife." It doesn't matter where he is from, that is not right to say. If he plans to play on the American servers, he needs to adjust his language and "mannerisms" as it were to suit what is right and wrong here.
Quote:
2nd your judgment is only based in "words", and you actually cant see any image, you cant see someone "steal" others buff, someone dont save his ally, or whatever, and worse iv played a game that, 3 of my team were arranged, and they reported another guy for intentional feeding, what actually he wasnt doing, he was really just playing bad, prob some of the other team reported him as well...
It's true we're missing some key information in the tribunal but that is easily taken care of by it providing multiple cases with each player. So if one of their games seems to lack information, you could find the next to provide what you were missing in the first. I can tell you right now, I have only pardoned 1 person so far and all of the people I have punished, I have punished after only having to view 3-4 of their games to gather an accurate opinion of them. The tribunal cases I have been given are very very clearly defined, it's so obvious that these players don't want to abide by the summoner code. There are trickier cases here and there that don't provide enough information but that's what the skip button is for.

Riot has decided to give the community a say in what's punishable in the league and I personally think it's a phenomenal idea. Players who mindlessly use the tribunal eventually lose out on the ability to use it at all so it's not easily abused.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotola View Post
ok grammar pro. AND RIGHT THERE is an example of what im talking bout HE would punish me cause he is too lazy to read what happened MAY GOD BE WITH WHOEVER GETS JUDGED BY THIS GUY..

Let me tell you something the day you get banned and you have NO clue what you did you will learn your lesson kid, there are a LOT of people out there who has no idea what they are doing and are probably randomly using the tribunal to earn IP as you can see the bunch of QQers asking why they are not getting their IP

and being reported MEANS I CAN GET PUNISHED why? cause it will eventually end in the tribunal and only god knows whos judging me.
1. Tongue in cheek. It's an english phrase, so you probably don't understand it.
2. I don't have to worry about being in the Tribunal. I'm civil in my games and I treat people with respect. I have absolutely no problems here.
3. There is a RIOT employee who looks at cases that have been judged by people. In the end, punishment is still up to RIOT.
4. God doesn't exist.