This tribunal is a a big failure

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulga

Junior Member

05-29-2011

Alright, ill explain to you why this is such a nonsense...

1st of all, people como from diferent ethnicity and some things that may look awful for me may look normal for you, for example in some muslim countries people kill womans, throwing rocks, because they betrayed their husband, well this look horrible for me, but i cant judge them...

2nd your judgment is only based in "words", and you actually cant see any image, you cant see someone "steal" others buff, someone dont save his ally, or whatever, and worse iv played a game that, 3 of my team were arranged, and they reported another guy for intentional feeding, what actually he wasnt doing, he was really just playing bad, prob some of the other team reported him as well...


now lets see the reasons for reporting...


HARRASMENT - you could use a filter, or even better, you can just ignore someone(wich actually is the regular action in any game).people have bad days , yesterday iv played basketball with my friends, 2 of them got angry with each other, they said some stupid things, and thats ok, game over, and people are friend again, get over it...

AFK LEAVING- I dont need to remember you that this is just a game, people have family,jobs,duties, and i dont know,for example i thought i could play one more game, that i had 45 min, and the game took more than an hour...and for example, i am having a bad day, i feed in the first 10 min, i am not on the mood to keep playing, why i cant just leave , you want me to keep feeding and suffering a bad game wich i know i am not enjoying anymore

INTENTIONAL FEEDING ASSISTING ENEMY -K this one i cant understand, i would never waste my time doing this...


I am lv 15 i was going to buy some RP for new skins, but ill not, not now, i dont wanna be judged by a 15 years old boy who is actully in school yet, who is only looking for IP in the tribunal, just waiting 1 min and pressing the punish button without thinking...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razikk

Senior Member

05-29-2011

Quote:
1st of all, people como from diferent ethnicity and some things that may look awful for me may look normal for you, for example in some muslim countries people kill womans, throwing rocks, because they betrayed their husband, well this look horrible for me, but i cant judge them...
Smells like troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overkill4000

Senior Member

05-29-2011

Why do I get the peculiar feeling the OP is serious and comes from a culture where woman are stoned over mere rumours of adultery and that foul language and general daily real life trolling are all part and parcel of their life?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulga

Junior Member

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
Why do I get the peculiar feeling the OP is serious and comes from a culture where woman are stoned over mere rumours of adultery and that foul language and general daily real life trolling are all part and parcel of their life?
i am from bulgaria...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Mirin

Junior Member

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulga View Post
AFK LEAVING- I dont need to remember you that this is just a game, people have family,jobs,duties, and i dont know,for example i thought i could play one more game, that i had 45 min, and the game took more than an hour...and for example, i am having a bad day, i feed in the first 10 min, i am not on the mood to keep playing, why i cant just leave , you want me to keep feeding and suffering a bad game wich i know i am not enjoying anymore.
So wait, lemme get this straight...

You want to be able to leave a game AND not get reprimanded for it? You know, by leaving, you're almost always going to cost your team the game.

Also, you should always be prepared to play a game when you know for sure that you have enough time. If you only have 20 minutes, there's not enough time for a LoL game, but you can still do something else.



And don't even get me started on your cultural bit, there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

05-29-2011

If the fear of doing something, or a criminal system would stop people from doing something, no one would be smoking marijuana(wich i actually enjoy). None of human achievements was done due guilt, but against it...i will not buy RP for now, since i dont know if a group of youngters in a arranged team may not like me...


And now imagine in real life, if you were going to judge and punish your neighbour, and another guy who never saw you in real life would judge you....What ****ing big mess...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Racist

Senior Member

05-29-2011

You agree to abide by the Summoner's Code when you play the game - and a good number of actions which have a negative impact on the enjoyment of the game for others is not allowed. If you don't agree with the rules of the community and the game, then you should not be playing. The Tribunal system is there to uphold largely accepted rules and guidelines of the game. If you disagree with the rules, then try posting about it in a more appropriate section of the forum - such as General Discussion

The tribunal is currently used in cases where a player has been reported for their behavior in multiple games - and reporting someone for things such as a stealing a buff will not result in that person being punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulga

Junior Member

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afpersing View Post
You agree to abide by the Summoner's Code when you play the game - and a good number of actions which have a negative impact on the enjoyment of the game for others is not allowed. If you don't agree with the rules of the community and the game, then you should not be playing. The Tribunal system is there to uphold largely accepted rules and guidelines of the game. If you disagree with the rules, then try posting about it in a more appropriate section of the forum - such as General Discussion

The tribunal is currently used in cases where a player has been reported for their behavior in multiple games - and reporting someone for things such as a stealing a buff will not result in that person being punished.
I accept the rules, i just dont accept being judged by u


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-29-2011

Whether you accept being judged by the Tribunal or not, should you break the rules you'll be judged regardless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arosen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulga View Post
Alright, ill explain to you why this is such a nonsense...

1st of all, people como from diferent ethnicity and some things that may look awful for me may look normal for you, for example in some muslim countries people kill womans, throwing rocks, because they betrayed their husband, well this look horrible for me, but i cant judge them...

2nd your judgment is only based in "words", and you actually cant see any image, you cant see someone "steal" others buff, someone dont save his ally, or whatever, and worse iv played a game that, 3 of my team were arranged, and they reported another guy for intentional feeding, what actually he wasnt doing, he was really just playing bad, prob some of the other team reported him as well...


now lets see the reasons for reporting...


HARRASMENT - you could use a filter, or even better, you can just ignore someone(wich actually is the regular action in any game).people have bad days , yesterday iv played basketball with my friends, 2 of them got angry with each other, they said some stupid things, and thats ok, game over, and people are friend again, get over it...

AFK LEAVING- I dont need to remember you that this is just a game, people have family,jobs,duties, and i dont know,for example i thought i could play one more game, that i had 45 min, and the game took more than an hour...and for example, i am having a bad day, i feed in the first 10 min, i am not on the mood to keep playing, why i cant just leave , you want me to keep feeding and suffering a bad game wich i know i am not enjoying anymore

INTENTIONAL FEEDING ASSISTING ENEMY -K this one i cant understand, i would never waste my time doing this...


I am lv 15 i was going to buy some RP for new skins, but ill not, not now, i dont wanna be judged by a 15 years old boy who is actully in school yet, who is only looking for IP in the tribunal, just waiting 1 min and pressing the punish button without thinking...

It's not a question of what you think is acceptable or not, it's a question of, have they broken the rules riot has set out, and that you agree to when you play their game. If you don't know what those are, then I suggest you go read them, or don't review cases in the tribunal. Also cases are reviewed by Riot staff after players have reached a verdict on a case so as to avoid wrongful judging so I don't think you'll have to worry about your spiteful 15 year old.


123