Got an email saying I got 65 IP but I didn't

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razikk

05-29-2011

^title, I got an email last night saying I received IP but it's been several hours and still isn't registered in game. I even checked the store to see it it might've been a display bug.

Space Racist

05-29-2011

You usually have to play one match or make a purchase on the store for your IP display to update. The points will be there but you just can't see them until you do one of the above.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Good to know. I was just going to say the same, it said I had ip but I didnt get any yet.

Also, my IP reward was pretty low, I didnt get any IP for the previous weeks worth of tribunal.

Space Racist

05-29-2011

It will be delayed somewhat - I got an email this morning saying I got 5 cases where my vote matched the outcome, and I think I that is out of 6. Obviously it takes some time for enough people to view the cases before an outcome is reached - so I'd say it's probably delayed by at least 3 days.

The IP reward is currently 5 IP per case where your choice of action matched the majority.