And interesting Predicament... :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I recently recieed a case in whcih a majority of the player's games were being AFK. However, there was a game or two where hew as reported and he was not at fault. At least, not for the reasions reported (Offensive language when he hardly said anything).

If feel like that mis-reported game might have been a contributing factor as to why he was even a case in the Tribunal, but shouldn't have been.

I did punish him because his cons out-weighed the pros, but it didn't seem fair that the one game he was incorrectly reported was a reason he was in the Tribunal.

In the future, i'd look forward to seeing the ability to punish or pardon Per Game rather than for a cumulative collection of games.

What do you think?

Deeder

05-29-2011

I feel your pain but you can't have a case by case pardon system for each player and each game played, it would be even harder to manage than it already is.

The point of the tribunal was to weed out useless reports, adding more things to moderate would defeat the purpose of the Tribunal at it's core.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be good, just saying it won't happen

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Then what if we were allowed to vote wehther a report is valid or not?