Punish overused....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conster

05-29-2011

I feel like only 3 out of 10 reports are even close to pardonable....there are a lot of bad seeds in these...

Razikk

05-29-2011

Why wouldn't the majority be punishable? you think that many people are gonna file reports against people that don't bother them?

cindel66

05-29-2011

Exactly, it's unlikely someone will get enough reports to come in front of the tribunal if they're not doing anything wrong.

Selacio

05-29-2011

Also there are alot of people who lose their temper over the internet, especially in a game like this. the whole point of a report is for when they take that too far in derogatory uses or further ruining games.

Mummy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-29-2011

I feel like that's the purpose of the tribunal. There are just way too many people who play this game that ruin the fun for everyone whether they are on your team or on the enemy team.

Sure you will have a bad day and get reported once in awhile, but if you pay attention to the reports there are people who repeated get reported for the same offensive multiple times within a few days. I just reviewed someone who got reported ONLY for Verbal abuse/Offensive Language in all 12 games worth of reports. Looking closely at this, I also noticed that all 12 games are within 2 weeks. Clearly this person needs to tone it down a bit if they are getting so many reports on just one offense.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Still sometimes the flip side of the community is so quick to whine that I see a couple I consider pardoning. Then he drops a ton of gay slurs 2 games down the chain and its like, well thanks for clearing that up because I had considered a pardon for a sec.

Levy Break

05-29-2011

On the flip side someone who is just a chronically bad player or has a horrible computer/connection can EASILY come before the tribunal since everybody will report them for feeding/afk'ing. FPS lag on a bad computer with an unstable connection can really made a person's teammates mad, and we, as the tribunal, have no way to differentiate a case such as this from actual griefers. Seriously, someone with a bad computer can look even worse than an intentional feeder.

Arukemos

05-29-2011

Punish isn't over used. You are looking at reports from players. Majority of players wont report unless they think somebody did something wrong.