Launcher won't start, open, work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mappyls

11-20-2012

I've never had so many issues with a game before. Your client is consistently ****ty and I'm not sure if it's a budget issue or the Riot team fails to see these issues. I am having this current problem and had to re-install which took 5 hours and failed to fixed this problem. I then followed all of these alternative steps and it's taken longer to update the game than it takes to re install. I started at 6pm and it's 2am now. So pathetic, can't believe I invested money into this game, gg wp.

rsave7

12-31-2012

hi guys. i just got this error in the login screen that sas adobe air debug launcher has stopped working. this is the first time ive got this error. id rather not completly reinstall the game but ive seen on other threads that reinstalling doesnt seem to fix this error. any fixes??

MajorFrost

03-27-2014

I tried reinstalling again, but now it says that i cant install Microsoft visual c++ because of advpack.dll. Anyone got this problem?

6AcCiDeNt9

06-21-2014

im having the problem that when i click on the launcher or anything that deals with league all it does is flash the logo and ten flashes the box of the login screen yet doent stay on the task bar or pop in the task manager

now i have tried everything that is posted and nothing is working what do i do??