Launcher won't start, open, work.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajota13

05-30-2011

Ahh ok you are missing the League of Legends folder. I know that you open Riot Games folder. Then there is a League of legends folder open this one and you find the RAD and two launchers, but here also is suppose to be a league of legends folder with stuff called data 1 and data 2 and the setup icon that installs the game along with other things.
In other words there is two league of legends folders. One inside the other. But they must both be present.

WhiSkeY TriXteR

Recruiter

05-30-2011

dok raven i appreciate ur concern any ways i dont get to see tha launcher logo i mean the league of legends logo doesnt appear its like app crash before even starting i opened task manager and oepned the applecation the only thing running in processes is lol launcher it does for a couple of seconds then dissapear but it doesnt even do that at my desktop

WhiSkeY TriXteR

Recruiter

05-30-2011

i wil ltry your solution now it might work

WhiSkeY TriXteR

Recruiter

05-30-2011

didnt work too :S

Lajota13

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxprimalfuryxx View Post
I am having a similar problem, but I dont have a second riot games folder.

My only folder I found is when I go under My computer, C drive, and there is a fodler called Riot Games. Inside that folder is a folder called league of legends, and inside that is a RAD, and two launchers.

What could be causing the problem if I don't have a second folder? I should also state that the problem started after I did a system restore to try to fix a seperate problem.
"Inside that folder is a folder called league of legends, and inside that is a RAD, and two launchers."

Along with the RAD folder and the two launchers should be another League of Legends folder. It appears to me that you don't have it and that is the problem. Search your computer by clicking Start and then the search option. Select all files and folders and search for the name League of Legends. after doing this you will hopefully find the League of legends folder that contains ten files that are about data and setup.
Place this folder ( if you find it) in the same place that the RAD folder is and the two launchers.

That should be it. Good Luck

Volvagia oot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajota13 View Post
"Inside that folder is a folder called league of legends, and inside that is a RAD, and two launchers."

Along with the RAD folder and the two launchers should be another League of Legends folder. It appears to me that you don't have it and that is the problem. Search your computer by clicking Start and then the search option. Select all files and folders and search for the name League of Legends. after doing this you will hopefully find the League of legends folder that contains ten files that are about data and setup.
Place this folder ( if you find it) in the same place that the RAD folder is and the two launchers.

That should be it. Good Luck
I found the folder you said, and moved it into the riot games folder. So now in the folder is a leagueoflegends, and RAD folder, and two launchers, and it is still doing the same thing.

Any other suggestions before I try to uninstall and reinstall it?

EthemSays

05-30-2011

Every time I click my LOL.exe on my desktop it gives me and error saying this http://i56.tinypic.com/23j07f6.jpg ... I can't seem to solve the issue. I did a system recovery because of a virus and this started happening. It was PERFECT before. Can one of yous PLEASE HELP ME!

WhiSkeY TriXteR

Recruiter

05-31-2011

here are my logs if it will do any good

Mikelolx

05-31-2011

I got the same problem with the open game logo , only last 1 sec then nothing happends , have been trying all tips on the forums but nothing works , when i press Prosseses (ctrl-alt+del) i get a message called rads_user_kernel for about 3 sec when i open game,its on about 4000 kb . any ideas ? need help.

Mikelolx

05-31-2011

my rads_user_kernel . dont think it should say that :P

123456 ... 7