A warning is not enough for some.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cindel66

05-29-2011

After reading so many tribunal cases of people who have been feeding, trolling and chronically rage-quitting I have to say it's a bit disheartening to think that they're probably going to get off with a warning for their first time in front of the tribunal.
Some of these people don't belong in the game at all and only exist to make all of the other players miserable, I hate to think of them getting a warning, laughing and then trolling it up for another 6 months until they get enough reports to come in front of the tribunal again, then getting banned for like a day.

Haidaar

05-29-2011

I agree. It's particularly disheartening when the offending player says things like "lol riot don't read reports they don't do anything."

Makes you wish they will get seriously punished for being so brazen.

Emailsupport7346

05-29-2011

The tribunal is a very well step to the future. Intentional feeders and AFKers (the main source of evil imo) will definately be threatened sooner or later.

Of course some of them deserve a ban, but the tribunal gives us a chance to remove the thousands of banworthy people over time and distract new player becoming like that. So why hurry?

Tribunal shouldnt be a "2-month solution" to clear up old trash, it should rather become a part over the game long term.... like a concience for the players... a kind of generalized other

cindel66

05-29-2011

But a warning for people who are obviously trolling for 10 games or more won't do anything really. People like that won't respond to a warning because they only play LoL to troll for their own amusement.

Covenant

05-29-2011

We can hope that they get bored with the game during their ban and stop playing to troll elsewhere.