Tribunal IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elvendeath

05-29-2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i just got 35 IP for 7 cases. Isn't 5 IP per case kind of low?

Hellraizerhhh

05-29-2011

I completely agree, I got the mail saying they agreed with my verdict and I'm being awarded 30 IP for 6 cases. When they said the IP reward would equal a few hours play I wasn't expecting something so low. 30 IP is totally not worth me going through the chat log, looking at peoples game history (some people have 5-10 games they are reported for) , and deciding on a proper verdict.

Max is 3 cases a day x 7 days a week = 105 IP, that is beyond low and not worth anyone's time.

CinŠed

05-29-2011

they should keep the 10 case cap, and make it 20 IP per case correct. thats up to 200 IP a day (almost a win of the day) which is 1400IP a week. which is a noticeable amount and if its 20IP youre getting per case you're PROBABLY gonna spend more time working on that case to make sure you make the right choice and then you'll be rewarded more for doing so.

CTruss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

luckily they recently raised the max number of cases per day to 10. i too got an email that i was rewarded 30 IP for 6 cases. i thought they said that the reward would be equivalent to a couple hours of gameplay. unless you're playing 3 hour long custom games with bots, you are gonna earn way more than 30 IP by playing just a single game.

still, with 10 cases a day x 7 days a week = 350 IP, still not worth it really. you could play 2-3 games and earn that much IP. i'd rather play the games to get that IP. just a thought