Aram

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

05-29-2011

I've seen quite a few players who jump into ARAM (All-Random-All-Mid) Custom Matches, only to break the rules and grief the other players.

My question is, what to do about these guys? They're not exactly breaking the summoner's code by pushing the top or bottom lane. The custom game rules aren't really set in stone to follow.

I've so far been punishing them just for the griefing aspect. Ruins the game for the other 9 people, regardless of the custom rules. I'm just a little curious on how Riot can respond to these.

Celldweller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Yeah I'm on a case like that now as well. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I might just end up hitting skip.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I'd probably pardon that. Like you said, its a custom rule and just because you don't follow the spirit of the game, doesn't mean you did anything against the rules.

Ajikozau

05-29-2011

Custom games are meant to be custom, if you don't like them you don't play them, they shouldn't even be allowed to be tribunal cases in first place.

Kial

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajikozau View Post
Custom games are meant to be custom, if you don't like them you don't play them, they shouldn't even be allowed to be tribunal cases in first place.
I agree and disagree. I feel as though riot should give you more control of custom games. and if that were the case then I would fully agree but. although because you can't punish people in any way that are cheating or do anything to prevent them from. I see no other way to deal with them at this time. It would be more convenient if you could just disable side lanes and or customize the map so they could not cheat. but disruptive gameplay is disruptive gameplay. It's really no different from feeding. It is just different and does not hit as close to the heart for most of us.

Honestly I did skip my first case today because they had 2-3 separate accounts of cheating at ALAM games. 9 cases where they were questionable but not that bad. I couldn't bring my self to pardon them but I didn't feel as though I had enough evidence to clearly vote punish. and that was after spending 15+ minutes looking it over. there is just some data you some times need...