Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Berserker Boots(buff) and SlyGoat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Live4evil

03-22-2010

Here's the great idea of mine!

What if Berserker Boots gave 20% multiplicative attack speed instead of 25% additive attack speed?

Wouldn't that be a great buff?
With Berserker Boots and a simple Recurve Bow you would have the 20% attack speed from Berserker Boots 40% attack speed from Recurve Bow and an additional 8% from Berserker Boots being multiplicative making it have a higher total attack speed gain than the old Berserker Boots.

Frozen Heart was changed from 25% additive attack speed reduction into 20% attack speed reduction so it would be a balanced buff you think not so?

SlyGoat's name was used in title only to gain more views =P
Please don't flame me!

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Shameless abuse of The SlyGoat.

Copybass

Recruiter

03-22-2010

I came here to look for SlyGoat. There was none. If you want a SlyGoat Boot topic, search for Snow Shoes.

Xozzen

03-22-2010

good idea, but I want slygoat

Jayce from Space

03-22-2010

I like the idea. +1. Zerker boots are **** right now.

Poruku

03-22-2010

It was nerfed from that, iirc.