To those picking on CrucZ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dlittlejohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Rerro

So, now that you're reading this.. Why? I know he's usually trolling, but it's evident that he's put a lot of time in effort to make his opinion based on something. This is a forum afterall, and if not for posting "opinions," What the hell is it for? Anyway, Good luck to you man, and calm down the rest of you.

Aurinax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Personally I treat him just like the "TOP TIER" (lol) players who think they're anything besides irrelevant.

Attention wh0res.

Emergencia

03-22-2010

I don't even know the guy, but making a thread called "Cruciferz's Tier List" (like if we really need another one of those) with no actual tier list (just him saying "I'll be posting a tier list in a week") is extremely ******ed. Things like that make him seem as someone who just wants the attention, which I can bet it's just what he wants. Just like the poster above said: Attention *****.

Oh, and this forum cares about threads like this :/

Dlittlejohn

03-22-2010

Again, forums are for, I believe, the sole purpose of expression. Meaning opinions and such. If you don't want to read it, don't. No need to downvote it so others can't. Downvoting should be for inflammatory threads only. I hope they(Riot) implement the system of voting discussed around a month ago.

Emergencia

03-22-2010

Exactly, forums are for expression but if people see you as someone stupid they just wont like you. If I posted right now on the forums that you're all ****ing *****es I would be expressing myself. It doesn't make that people should be like "Oh ok, you have the right to express yourself".

Slide

03-22-2010

Hes an attention ***** that posts a rather large amount of meaningless and useless things. IF he put thought into anything he did around here, this wouldnt of happened. As it is hes reaping what he sowed.

This is the way of public forums, if you post **** and just generally troll eventually no one wants to read your **** anymore. If he stopped posting garbage, taking himself to seriously, thinking that his opinion means anything, assuming the rest of us desperately want to know what he, as a scrub player, thinkis of the game then perhaps his reputation would improve.

You should always take it as a good hint to the quality of someones forum life if the community locks his threads immediately.

He has no one to blame but himself.

INRIhab

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Hes an attention ***** that posts a rather large amount of meaningless and useless things. IF he put thought into anything he did around here, this wouldnt of happened. As it is hes reaping what he sowed.

This is the way of public forums, if you post **** and just generally troll eventually no one wants to read your **** anymore. If he stopped posting garbage, taking himself to seriously, thinking that his opinion means anything, assuming the rest of us desperately want to know what he, as a scrub player, thinkis of the game then perhaps his reputation would improve.

You should always take it as a good hint to the quality of someones forum life if the community locks his threads immediately.

He has no one to blame but himself.
Sounds like someone doesn't like second opinions, just like the rest of the community.

Delthanin

03-22-2010

Isn't this the guy that said he was going to quit the game 2-3 days ago? And just today, made a thread complaining how the servers were busy?

Land

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Isn't this the guy that said he was going to quit the game 2-3 days ago? And just today, made a thread complaining how the servers were busy?

No, this is the guy who made a thread asking phreak for advice, refused to take anyone else's advice, then when phreak posted the same as most of the rest, decided he should tell phreak how to play.

Oh wait nvm, same person.