Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something on the Tribunal made me VERY happy today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liath

05-29-2011

And it should make you happy too, here's one of the reports:
"he cheating in aram"

Aezoc

05-29-2011

I got one of these too. However, I don't think that violating ARAM rules by itself is punishable by anything in the Summoners' Code or the Tribunal Guidelines. If someone disagrees, please point me to the relevant part. I would love to get rid of the trolls that ruin ARAMs.

Conster

05-29-2011

Aram?

Silverback Wolf

05-29-2011

Quote:
Conster:
Aram?

All Random All Mid

Levy Break

05-29-2011

All Random All Mid.

Things like breaking the rules in that should just be solved by a vote-kick since it's a custom game... but we don't have that feature...

Novim

05-29-2011

When a person rages and then starts breaking the rules of ARAM. I click punish. Its not they didn't know, it was intentional. I had a case like that I read. However, one should note it also means that all reports in ranked, normal, and custom are together in The Tribunal.