[SUGGESTION] Rune limit removal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHusin

08-18-2009

I don't know about you guys, but i am a person that likes to play many different types of heroes with different setups. Having a max rune cap greatly narrows down my chances of playing newer and different hero setups. If not removal, at least up the limit to something higher, seeing as there are not enough room to even keep runes for future builds. Right now i barely have enough room to keep the runes that fit in my 3 pages.
I don't even see the reasons for having the maximum rune cap in the first place.

Also, is there any way to remove runes? I did not know that i should not buy tier1 and tier2 runes in the beginning and now i have two tier1/2 runes that just sit there and i can't get rid of them

BrainStein

08-18-2009

try to combine? or already did?

SHusin

08-18-2009

cant combine a tier1 rune with a tier2 rune ( I am assuming you were talking about my cry about the leftover tier1/2 runes. If you're talking about my total runes i have combined and gotten the runes i wanted for my builds in the 2 pages already, i can't get the last 3 runes for my third page since im at max rune capacity. It's also frustrating to know that if i want to try a diff build i would have to sacrifice one of my page's runes and it would take me another 1-2 hours of combining to get it back )

Azothoras

08-18-2009

To remove tier 1/2 runes:
Get a new stack. Let's say you have... 8 T1 runes after getting new. Combine them 2 and 2 until you have 5 of them. Then do a 5rune combine, and voila, last one's gone.

I want to be able to carry more runes as well.
Atleast increase the cap. The 90 runes you can carry is exactly enough to fill 3 pages, but not a rune more.

beopat

08-26-2009

I have same problem have with runes.
"REMOVE" button will be nice or at least remove all
When i was Combinerring and i have 92 points when 90 is max dont know is it a bug or not

Drfuzzykins

08-26-2009

The 90 rune cap is most likely not part of the rune system, it is part of the beta. With a Get Runes button that gives you a dozen runes every time you click it, there needs to be a cap to prevent people from killing the LoL servers purely by grabbing too many runes.

PerfectionLost

08-28-2009

A remove button would be nice while they iron out the system. That or drop it entirely until it is more usable.

Asno

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectionLost View Post
A remove button would be nice while they iron out the system. That or drop it entirely until it is more usable.
Please!

Zahmet

08-31-2009

I'm guessing the 90 is a limit for the beta but could we get any headups on what the limit will be once the game ships?

Maybe there wont be a limit, but if there is one then please have it alot higher since atm. its almost impossible to test some things.

Atm. I have alot of crti/haste/lowercd runes, and then for extra I have some dodge, and a minor amount of APgain.

If I wanted to test a tank for runes with armor/hp then I would have to give up something else and if I don't like that then I have destroyed alot of crit/hast.

Right now I play my tanks with dodge/lowercd since I already have that for some dps, but I get the feeling that I'm geting hindered by the system. The 3 pages are great but since Im so limited in the number of runes I can have I still can't really use it.