ip too low

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ogrehands

05-29-2011

In the FAQ it states: "an indeterminate amount, but likely comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay". I got 55 ip for 11 cases. This does not seem like an amount of a few hours of gameplay, people are easily able to make 300-400 ip in afew hours ( few = 3 hours)

why is it so low? and will it go up!?

MrPopoGod

05-29-2011

Considering you only got to do three cases a day during this last period it should go up now that we're up to 10. You'd be more likely to get 150ish ip if you maintain the same judging ratio. And in another thread a red said it could go up to 50 a day.

Darmon

05-29-2011

Thats how much everyone is getting at the moment, 5 IP per correct judgment. And who knows if its gonna go up. I'm pretty sure most Riot employees have the weekend off. Especially since its Memorial Day weekend. I'd check back in a day or two and see if there's any new news.

Razikii

05-29-2011

1st off: The IP isn't too low.

2nd: It's currently in Beta, meaning the IP might go up.

3rd: One week of successful tribunal will get you a few hours worth. 5 for 10 cases a day, 7 days a week = 350 IP. Fair enough, in my opinion.

ThePokeMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

15 IP for three cases...

Mattrellen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I agree, I make much more from games than from the tribunal.

A game normally lasts 25-45 minutes, and a tribunal case will normally take me about 10 minutes on average (some take 1 minute, and I have taken up to 30 on one case before).

It is nowhere near equal to time spent in the game, if you really look over the case.

On the other hand, people that just mindlessly click punish are going to be right more often than not and take a lot of IP from it for no effort or time.

I would be interested in knowing what the solution for this could be, because I don't see one, and it could discourage, if not stop, the people carefully reading over things from making judgements, leaving only the people that are in it for some fast IP.

Anivex

Recruiter

05-29-2011

I'm fine with the amount...but I have yet to recieve ANY IP, even after taking their suggestion of attempting to purchase something in the store.

Anivex

Recruiter

05-29-2011

Perhaps keeping track of time spent on a specific case? Given someone could just go afk every case, but at least there is more of a chance for them to actually review it.

Ogrehands

05-29-2011

if the cases limit goes up to 50, it might be worth it then if you all 90% of the correct. i say keep the case limit low, just raise the ip. im sure people will get bored of 50 cases >.> every day

Kial

05-29-2011

I think the IP is to high. I'm not convinced people take it serious as for what it is. They just see it was a quick buck and don't put in any effort. I'm kinda up for the 0 IP band wagon.