backdooring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noskillplayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

there is no prevention of backdooring in this game? i thought this game was suppose to be better than DoTA? Fujinn is a backdooring noob, he says "i cheat all the time i dont care report me ban me" in the game i just played with him if you like backdooring go join him in bed he loves it. if you hate backdooring noobs ignore this kid he sucks and thats all he did the whole game.

im pretty pissed off though lately everyone is backdooring noob.

also his buddies : Undercover90 and An UP character

Ryphon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Probably replying to a troll thread, but thats okay. What do you even consider backdooring? You can't actually hit anything thats behind the current tower you have... And if they're pushing far enough that you aren't paying attention to them, and they aren't in team fights, than you guys should be beating the 'backdoorer' into a pulp.

NetSage

03-22-2010

I hate playing against backdoorers. But, when in a bind and having trouble pushing as a team I'll gladly recommend it to some champs on my team who can do it.

Jayce from Space

03-22-2010

Viable strategy. QQ

Cl3an

03-22-2010

lol ****ties call it strategy and yet it's banned in competitive play such as TDA. ****ties

Poruku

03-22-2010

You press 'b' and then deny him/her the backdoor.

Read the stickies before you post, calling peoples names out is against the rules. The only rule breaker in this situation, is you noskillplayer.

Jayce from Space

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cl3an View Post
lol ****ties call it strategy and yet it's banned in competitive play such as TDA. ****ties
Cause everyone cares about that. Wait.. they don't.. :3

dreamgame

03-22-2010

If you got backdoored, that means you deserved it.

BEST ADC W0RLD

03-22-2010

Screw Dota and what Dota thinks, LoL is a totally different ball game.

LittleBird

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSage View Post
I hate playing against backdoorers. But, when in a bind and having trouble pushing as a team I'll gladly recommend it to some champs on my team who can do it.
Yep. Me too.

It's just a tactic.

It's like how armies used to line up and take turns shooting at each other.
Then someone realized what a stupid ****ing idea that was and we haven't looked back.

It's just a clever response to the 5 man push.