Nasus Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slurricane

03-22-2010

Does tiamat give siphon strike multiple stacks?

that is to say:

if i use SS and it kills multiple creeps in one hit do i get multiple stacks?

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Nope only the creep you hit counts.

liketheplague

03-22-2010

No, it's really useless on Nasus. The only time you'd maybe even consider it is if you somehow built up 600 stacks on your SS and had someone one your team like Rammus who could taunt the enemy team so you could get siphoning strikes off on one of them and deal rank damage to all.

His Spirit Fire skill works great for clearing creep waves, so Tiamat is not at all needed for pushing.

Slurricane

03-22-2010

what is a reasonable stack count for an avg game? im getting like +70

liketheplague

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurricane View Post
what is a reasonable stack count for an avg game? im getting like +70
It should definitely be higher than 70. I try to get 70 by the end of early game.

Last hit pretty much anything and everything you can with siphon strike. By end game I have well over 100, I try to get it up to 200 if I can but that's only if the game goes long. Siphoning strike will essentially be your main damage skill, with sheen it hits like a freight train. Get as many stacks into it as you possibly can.

IceDive

03-22-2010

1 per minute is decent. If you get 200 you are probably farming too much, and contributing too little to team battles

liketheplague

03-22-2010

You can last hit with SS every few seconds, while pushing lanes you should be putting that into full effect. It builds up rather quickly. 1 per minute I think is far too low. I suppose if you're going solely for a tank build it's not that important, but if you want your SS to be scary as hell you should be trying to get stacks on it.

Flapjacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

It's easier to get SS stacks if you put more points in it early as you lower the cooldown every time you lvl it. However, I think you're better off leveling SF as getting a huge amount of SS stacks is really cool, but it's not really your main priority. Standing around the enemy team with your ult on is going to end up being the single best way to help your team no matter how many SS stacks you have.

roninsm

03-22-2010

1 per minute is a bit on the low side. 2 a minute is doing very well.

IceDive

03-23-2010

There is no need for more than 1 level in SS. that 30 damage per lvl makes far too little difference not to invest in SF or Wither.