Surrender Fail = Leave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackestEyes

05-28-2011

What do you guys think? When someone tries to surrender, fails, and then rage quits. Should they be punished or no?

If that is their only leave type, I chose to pardon one such case earlier today, because I understand it. Not to mention that several of the games the person was reported in clearly were Riot system errors, which kicked everyone but two or so people out of the game.

Pvt Klebold

05-28-2011

yes, a leave is still a leave, unless the guy crashes by accident, or server unstability

chronixxxx420

05-28-2011

i think the person should be punished for leaving but also the teammates should be checked, ive found in certain games 2 players will make the rest play an obviously lost game simply to anger the players who want it over. and if unsure always hit pass!

Dude Man Bro

05-28-2011

A surrender is a vote. If Riot wanted one person surrenders to end the game, they would have programmed it that way

Kalarix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

It's situations like these where I really want to see more information about the game.
If it's already 40 kills to 10 and the guy wants to surrender, but his team won't, I don't particularly fault him for leaving. At that point he's not ruining the experience anymore.
However, this is why there are multiple games to judge with

NSA Datalord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

If they left, they left. They started the game, they committed to play it to conclusion. Doesn't matter if they wanted to surrender and their teammates didn't.